Save me please

ALEXIS's POV
My body froze and I couldn't move.

I've only heard that once before in my life. When my best friend died, she was the only one I could tell everything. My only lifeline died and apart of me died that day.

Alaric woke me of my dazed state by shaking me a little. It was then I realized that everyone had left the room, I didn't know when but apparently they did. Alaric noticed my confusion.

"I told them to leave so you could breathe" he says in the softest voice I imagine he could muster.

"T-they listen t-to you" I studdered out

"Of course they listen to me, baby girl if they didn't they would die." He speaks like as if he was talking about the weather and it scared me a little.

Then they went to strike of lightning and I jumped and clung to him hiding my face in the crook of his neck. He doesn't even flinch as I do so, he just told me. God what smells so good, it's  him don't get me wrong this is going to be a weird combo, but he smells like gunpowder, woods, and musk. Once I fill my heart slowing I raised my head slowly out of the crook of his neck and look at him, I went to find him looking at me with worry.

"Are you ok love" he speaks very gently

"Y-yeah" I manage out then I remember I'm straddling him in a very intimate position and my eyes go wide, so I try to wiggle myself off him. Only for him to grab my hips tightly but not enough to hurt.

When I glanced up at him his eyes are screwed shut, and his jaw is clenched to the point where I think you might break it. "Don't" he grits out. "I-I'm sorry did I h-hurt you" he let out a deep baritone chuckle and finally looks at me. His eyes hold something I can't describe, they are dark blue with a black ring around the edges and are a little clouded with an unknown emotion I'm not familiar with. " you didn't hurt me on the contrary far from it really, just don't wiggle your hips please, or I might not be able to control myself next time."

BOOM

This time we pay attention to the sound. Alaric's arms wrap around me protectively and growls warningly (not a werewolf) his eyes trained on the door after a few minutes he releases me, and stands with me in his arms then puts me down gently on my feet. He reaches around to the back of his pants and pull out a black Glock, I jumped back terrified that he's going to hurt me like everyone else, my eyes are wide. Then he looked at me quizzically and then up again before realization takes over his features and he slowly put the gun on the floor and steps toward me.

"I would never in a million years hurt you, ok" he says it so quietly and surely and I instantly believe him. I'm nod and he lets out a relieved sigh. He picks the gun back up and cocks it before putting it in the back of his pants and he nodded at me to come towards him.

"I need you to listen to me very carefully, OK." I nod in understanding, "I'm going to open that door and walk out, you will walk directly behind me and cling to my shirt so I know you're there and we will walk to the door then get in my Mercedes, Do you understand." I nod and understand it again. He has that determined look in his eye and to be honest it was kind a hot.

He walks up to the door opens it and motions for me to follow and I do as I was told and cling to the back of the shirt. He crouches down a little and follows the wall because it's really dark. After about eight minutes we reach the exit door but they were all blocked and when we looked at said it was a tree. Well there goes that escape plan I thought. So we had to the next best place the gym. On our way we know his blood on the floor and I'm scared to move. It's only a small pool but still. And yet we keep moving and we made it to the gym safe and sound...for now.

The gym was empty in a little creepy Alaric turned around and scoped out the place it was pretty average for Gym, 2 stories lots of bleachers on each side and basketball goes in every corner, then I stayed right in front of when you walk in. We walked in the middle of the gym and was getting ready to sit down when we heard a door slam right down the hall.

Alaric spun me around so my front was facing his back and he did it so fast I think I got whiplash, " I want you to stay right behind me and don't you dare move, I'll always protect you and they won't harm you, my love." He said it so sure and I don't know exactly when but I absolutely trust him right then and there to always be there to protect me.

Before had a chance to respond the doors burst open and walked my worst nightmare, he was what I wanted to erase my past, he was even worse than my father. He was my ex-boyfriend. He stood tall but not as tall as Alaric and broad but again not as broad as Alaric. He wore that smirk that always made a shiver crawl up my spine. He glared at the man standing tall in front of me then glanced at me and if possible his smirk bigger.

In his hand was a gun

Then all of a sudden both man had a gun's raised each other, and for a moment nothing moved and no one spoke until that spiteful creature open his mouth.

"Give the girl and no one gets hurt" dark, deep, and disturbing laugh echoed off the walls. Then a promise was made. I promise that melted my heart for him.

"Never" 3 sounds we're made all at once

A scream

A gunshot

A thud

———————————————————————————

Sorry about the cliffhanger you guys but you know I just live to annoy my friends reading my book love you Taytay, you know you love me too. Sorry about the wait I got writers block and I just had an a brilliant idea to finish this chapter so you know love you guys stay strong of the Warriors.

Plz comment I would love to hear what you think.

~Master ninja panda