What happened to the lights?

This chapter is dedicated to my friend Taylor Pennington. Make sure to read her books at MaxPennington19 love you girly💋
============================================================================================
Alexis's POV

Once I made it to school it started, the hell I had to endure. " what's up slut bag how's the whoring around or have you had all the guys yet," She said viciously.

I was on the verge of tears, I had them blurring my vision. So I did what I always do I ran. I ran to the school past the teachers to the back door of the school, pushed it open and ran towards the forest tree lawn. And I ran and ran so I couldn't breathe after a while I came upon a pond, and I sat and watched my breath fog as it came out of my mouth. I sat there for about 15 minutes before I realized I was burning from the cold. And it kind of hurt. It's November why did I think this was a good oh yeah I'm STUPID. God why didn't I bring a jacket but I didn't get up instead I pull my knees to my chest and put my head on top of my knees and just sat there.

It was so peaceful, there was a canopy overhead not showing any sunlight, but a small hole in the treetops made a small amount of sunlight come through and land on the small pond. It was made the water shimmer with a golden light, around the pond there was luscious dark green grass and dark purple flowers everywhere. This place was in the middle of a giant forest while while being mesmerized by a beautiful place it started to drizzle. I checked my phone and it was only 12:26 so I decided to head back to school.

On my way to class it's starting to rain harder and when the drops that my skin it hurt to the point where I thought it was hail and my guess was right. At some point to start to run back to school once I got to the doors I ran inside the lobby and I was out of breath, and soaked I shivered a little. While trying to catch my breath I got a late note and a look of concern from an older lady. As I was walking to class I could hear the storm outside getting louder. It was getting really bad out there it was raining so bad I couldn't even hear my own footsteps in the empty hall. As I made my way to class the lights flickered which made me think "GET THE SALT" I laughed at myself a little. I made it to my 6th period class when I open the door and made a really creepy and loud squeak. I cringe at the sound but what made me shrink away was all the stairs if you couldn't tell I hated attention. One pair of eyes caught my attention it was Alaric. I hadn't even realized that he was in any of my classes. It was weird but before I could think more of it there was a loud crash of thunder and the lights flicker in when I completely making someone in the distance let out a startled scream that made me shiver but not from the cold. Right after the scream lightning lit up the sky making me look out the window. I could see the dark almost black ominous looking clouds and the dark scene outside even though it was almost one o'clock. Nothing no sound, no light, not even someone breathing it was like after one of my fathers beating a black abyss of nothing. Just......darkness my worst nightmare. God please send me a guardian angel to survive this.

———————————————————————————

DUN DUN DUN cliffhanger sorry but sacrifices must be made. I still love you guys. Hopefully I don't die🐼💋👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

Glimpse of the future

Taylor:(throws book)why would you do this.

Master ninja panda:(hides behind desk) I'm sorry I'll write more

Taylor: you better or I'll rip out your small intestines through your mouth, then our large intestine out your butt and use you as a jump rope..

Master ninja panda: ok ok I'm typing calm your tot tots geez (mutters under breath) crazy lady

Taylor: WHAT

Master ninja panda: nothing just typing

- Master ninja panda