Pain

Alaric's POV

I can feel it. Something is wrong and I hate it.

All Day I have felt something is off like a big black hole in my stomach that won't leave me alone and it's killing me. Ever since that girl ran off like the devil himself was chasing her it's been there my gut says there's something wrong in my gut is never wrong. Never.

I need to find her today and I won't give up till I do something about hers different. Cliche I know. She's just, ahhh I can't explain, she's like a mystery I can't cover. I think she might be the one for me all my friends tell me this is what love is like. All my best friends are a part of my gang there is Colby is a brainiac if you will, he works all the tech and so on and so forth. Then there's Oliver he's always been there for me since we were little or fathers were friends so we're practically already brothers. They're both have steady relationship with their partners, I say partners because Colby is gay. Colby and Isaac have been together for about four years now at first his parents didn't like it but now they're cool with it now, still a little awkward family dinners though. Oliver and Amara have been together for six years and they still act like new love, it disgusts me with all their lovey-dovey crap. Now I think I get it I don't even know the girls name and I....NO I can't...I won't. No one will.

Or will she

Sometimes I really hate my subconscious, like really hate my subconscious.

Right now I'm at my desk doing some paperwork. Nothing drastic just signing papers about guns shipments with the snake game. They are just little fish in a big pond and all of them think they are all that with snake tattoos wrapped up their arm. They run guns, drugs, and girls. I hate them severely for that, I despise anyone who treats women like their trash it's disrespectful, if my mother saw me like that I wouldn't be able to walk for months. She is always one to put me in line, I miss her. She's not gone just saw a trip to Italy for you with my father. Tomorrow I have to go back to school but I need to know more about that girl.

"HUNTER" I call for one of the techs

"Yes sir" "yes hunter I would like a profile on this girl on my desk in half an hour or it's your head" I show him a picture on the security cameras and he goes "yes sir"right away then he's off.

Alexis's POV

When I wake up my ribs feel like they're on fire and I grown. I can see through blurry vision my 'father' passed out drunk on the couch with his arm hanging off with what on it and I can install Intel it's mine. I start to cry softly but not of the pain but that no father should have his child's blood on their hands on purpose it's not a burden a child should bear. After a couple minutes I drag my broken body up the stairs and crawl into my bed excuse for a bedroom onto the dirty mattress knowing I have to go to school in a couple hours in fall into a landfill demons and nightmares.

Just another weekend maybe one day my pain will end.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi my lovelies I hope you enjoyed my new chapter my loves so I will be up soon I hope.🐼💋

-Master ninja panda