Secrets will be revealed

ALEXIS's POV

The pain it hurt so much

And yet the pain wasn't mine, it was Alaric's he had a small gunshot wound in his side with blood pooling around the hole in his shirt, I could see in his eyes the pain he was trying to hide from me and him and he sure made good at not showing it it was like he had been shot before, maybe he had but I wouldn't know.

My ex glared at Alaric for getting in the way of him shooting me.

Yeah you heard that right a man who I haven't even known for a week took a bullet for me.

A FRACKING BULLET

"You have terrible aim Johnny boy just like your brother" he spoke with hidden meaning.

"HOW DARE YOU, you leave him out of this, you killed him you bastard" he practically spat. Then he glanced at me and sneered with distaste.

When Alaric noticed this he moved to the side blocking my view of Jonathan and vice versa, and an almost protective stance with him laying his arm gently on my waist.

" what does the great Alaric Slater have with a little whore like that," he spat with the glare, Alaric growled darkly deep within his chest and if I wasn't so terrified then I would've thought it was hot.

"Unless..no..does the little Alaric have a wittle cwush" he said in a demeaning tone. " God have you really stuped as low as an ugly whor-" he was cut off by a gunshot. Alaric. He shot Jonathan right in the shoulder knocking him down to the floor dead. When I looked up into his eyes they were dark blue with almost uncontainable rage that terrified me. He no longer had his hand on me so I backed away from his shaking form.

He turned abruptly, scaring the marshmallows out of me so I jumped back about a foot. He looked furious but when he glanced at my scared figure he softened and he looked pain.

" I would never hurt you, no matter how mad I am, no matter what you or I did, I would never harm a hair on your head" he spoke with such conviction that had ever seen within such an intimidating man. It made me take a step closer to his slouched body, he looks so defeated on the thought that I was scared of them. The thought of him hurting, hurt me so I did something that surprise me but a lot of that has happened lately.

I ran a short distance between us, jumped into his arms and wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. I stuff my face into the crook of his neck. On instinct he grabbed my butt with his right hand and my waist with his left. Alaric squeezed me tight and put his head in the crook of my neck. I felt so protected by this gang leader, My Gang leader.

"Thank you" he mumbled

Thank you? Thank you for what

" Thank you for what" I spoke breathlessly

" For not leaving me, for not running away when he found out what I am." He said with sadness

"What are you?"

"A monster" he spoke so surely as if this was what he had been called his whole life. Did this magnificent man really think he was a monster for killing an abusive, murdering, sicko. Because he couldn't be more wrong.

ALARIC's POV

I Killed him and yet she jumped right into my arms. She really was something. Yet I knew that she would never let a monster like me, she was too kind. Yet she came to me after I told him. Maybe he was out of pity, no one could ever love me, not even my own parents.

"Thank you" I told her with sadness in my voice. She didn't speak for a moment.

" thank you for what" she spoke breathlessly

"For not leaving me, for not running away when he found out what I am"

"What are you"

"A monster" I spoke the truth but what she said had me on the verge of tears.

" When is a monster not a monster" she spoke boldly then paused, I saw she was waiting for my answer to her riddle.

"When"

She leaned down next to my ear and brushed it with her nose and I gripped her waist tighter.

"When he's loved" she whispered softly almost like a secret. Our secret. My little angel, she thought I wasn't a monster, she loved me. I was so happy then a raspy chuckle brought is out of our love induced trance.

" you really are stupid, you think you could get away for me little girl" my angel tensed in my arms, it was Jonathan, he was unfortunately still alive looks like the parties just started.

———————————————————————————

Sorry for the white writers block has been getting to me if I don't write another chapter before Christmas,Merry Christmas my pandas.

~Master ninja panda