Disobedience.

Author: Hello gorgeous person! To those who have started reading it, I can't express how elated I am to lead you to this beautiful fiction world I created. I'm really glad to have this amazing pleasure of showing you my creativity!

Shout out to this amazing girl IcecreamLoverxo She made the awesome cover for me! Go check her out! She's brilliant!

I do not own any characters of Boboiboy! (If I had, Kaizo wouldn't be a jerk to Fang.) Of course the relationship is platonic. With this being done, Let's proceed!

PS: This book is written by BlizarrKaneki aka me. This book is solely published in Wattpad (https://www.wattpad.com/story/132446041-painful-to-love-and-lose-kaizo-and-fang). If you are reading this story on any other platform except wattpad, you might be at the risk of malware attack.

---------------------------------------

Kaizo arrived not long after the queen called him. Standing in front of the enormous door of the white marbled palace, he wondered what might be coming or thrown at him. Accusement or even termination, who knows? Closing his eyes and letting out a tired sigh, he stepped in.

The enormous palace glistened in its own furnishment. After all the Palace was the center of Zelius, one of the most successful planet, feared and held in due respect. The overruling king's resident made it look so intimidating that no one dared raise voice against them. He walked through the cold and silent hallway, his steps echoing against the marble floor.

The queen heard of Kaizo disobeying her terms. He was sent in the outer universe to retrieve whatever strength any power sphere could provide, and yet he gave them to the mere humans, the so called inhabitants of Earth.

Are they even considered the acknowledgment?

Their king, now expanding his influence on outer space, placed his responsibility upon his queen, giving her the utmost power involving all of Zelius.

Yes, she has been well respected. If only their people could see under her crafted covers.

Kaizo knew this curtsy call wouldn't only lead up to mere questions. It was something more, something worse.

In few minutes, he stood infront of a large oak door. The guard standing in front of him, knocked on the door before nodding at him, leaving him alone while the door cracked open.

First thing that caught his ruby red eyes were the large window, the curtains waving along the wind while the queen stood by, her blue eyes resting an ice cold gaze with no sense of forgiveness, flashing right at him.

"Glad to see you in your utmost health, my queen." he bowed slightly.

"Yes. Recently I have heard of some unpleasant updates." Her tone was enough for Kaizo, for a moment he had forgotten to breathe.

"Such as, you are letting go of powers, by the forms of accessories, to other exo planets rather than sending them here. Is that correct?"

"Yes. Rest assured, they rightfully deserved it."

"Were you not told to give the powers to us? Wasn't this the reason you were rebelling for, sworn to protect our planet?" she stepped in, walking closer to him.

"You were told to take away the power watch and send them to us. Yet you didn't. You did your own." Her voice grew significantly louder.

Kaizo couldn't say or do anything but keep his head low and keep silent. He knew nothing could work even if he tries to. So he chose to keep quiet. Even if it meant receiving punishment even when he was right.

"This means you have broken our terms by showing admiration to those humans far more weaker than us. You have violated your queen."

Kaizo chose not to raise his voice in protest. Military training has it that no one can raise voice against the higher ups.

Even if she was his mother, he was still just a soldier.

.
.
.

"I, hereby decline you from you're captaincy and you are disbanned from your team. Now you can do whatever you want because you're free from my terms. I assign Terence as the next captain."

Stripping him away from his own team? The strength he had handpicked by himself? He couldn't believe it. He was the most successful captain at the young age of 15. When boys were supposed to learn life, bloom in the midst of warmth and love, he was left to train, be stronger, to being the perfect symbol of a captain.

Yet, on this instant, he was stripped off of his supremacy, with nothing left. Nothing.

His disbelief turned into anger and despair. Fierce red eyes glowed in a stone hard glare on her ocean blue indifferent orbs.

"Mother- oh sorry. Queen, I have been the most successful and suitable captain for this rebelling team I created myself. As for sticking up to your God forsaken rules, I do not regret giving those watches. Because, they rightfully deserved them. If you decline my position then great. You win, queen!" he spat at her without blinking once.

She was silent, Kaizo was enraged. He stripped off his skull-logo batch and held it fisted in his hand.

He was then eerily calm and his composure displeased her. He spoke in a tone that was too calm for the situation, "I'm going go ahead and leave. Away from this team, away from you and here. Live well and, live to see your own demise, queen."

He spoke as he let go of his batch, letting it fall in front of him. The sharp resonance spoke of the tension in between. He turned to walk out of the room.

He felt frustrated, furious. Never in his wildest dream had he imagined this. However he didn't want to give it to her, the feeling of victory seeing her son reel in despair, possibly throw a fit. No, it would hurt his pride.

"Captain! What happened? You look.. Tired." Lahap asked worried over him.

"Well great news Lahap, I lost my team. So, I'm not your captain anymore." he took a deep breath in a vain attempt to calm himself.

His look was growing colder as he spoke, "Terence is your new captain. And I'm leaving this planet with my spaceship."

"What..?! They ousted you?! Just for some powers? Didn't you tell you fought them all and they almost beat you?"

"No. And it doesn't concern you." he looked at him with sincerity. This purple talkative beast had been with him for the most while, hadn't he?

"Lahap, it was nice working with you."

"No captain. Don't say that. If I would work for someone that would be only you. No. One. Else."

Kaizo smiled. "But now you have to. Take care. I'm leaving now. Guess I won't see you soon."

"Captain-"

"I'm not-"

"No! I'd rather resign instead of working for someone else!"

"Enough!"

But Lahap wasn't there. He took it as he had left him. Walking towards his personal spacecraft, he was about to step in when he heard his name being called. He turned to see Lahap running towards him.

"Captain! I said I would resign instead of having another captain. And I did so."

"What? But why the hell would you do that?"

Lahap just smiled at him, "I would only work with you no one else."

Kaizo blinked. He didn't even consider it seriously. Yet here Lahap was, awaiting his commands. He smiled back. "Okay then. Lets go."

Lahap looked comfused, "Where?"

Kaizo looked at him then his gaze fell back to the spaceship's front.

"Earth."