To Finally Meet You

Fang: *glares* you're late!

Author: *smiling sheepishly* I know...

Kaizo: *uninterested* So should we start?

Author: *eyeing Kaizo* don't give me that look! *puff* Or I'll torture you~!

Fang: *laughs* sure sure. Torture him because he belittles me!

Kaizo: *glares at both* whatEVER

Author: *closes is to give them both a big hug!* Stop being an ass Kaizo! This is what you learn from this fic!

Fang: *laughs* she's so right

Author: *soft smile* Of course I am! Now everyone! On With The Fic!!

(Kaizo: Lookie I never got a chance to explain!

Author: Goooo~!!!)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

KAIZO'S POV

From the very beginning of my life, I had absolutely hated pity.

Those sympathetic looks and nods, as if they understood me. They were just the outlook of how much they didn't know. And I could not stand them.

Losing those who you loved is something you can never sympathize with unless you face it yourself.

My mom, Terence's brother, my comrades. I suppose that's why I stayed away from everyone. But then... who would I be left with if I left everyone?

I would feel overwhelmed by all the missions I've done. It was exhausting but I didn't stop though. They sort of ended up being my escapes.

It's darkening by minute. The rare phenomenon of both moons losing their light at being retrospected to each other.

A lack of light, purple hue and a black void.

I looked at them. Fang and Boboiboy. Both were sleeping, peacefully. For him, my brother betrayed me. And due to him, I got to stay with Fang. At least I knew he'd be protected here. His friends would be with him.

These are his treasures. Things that are worth envying. His shadow powers are no less either. Still he thinks he's less that he doesn't have potential. Things that I made him to believe.

A strange pang of guilt washed over me.

I look away to see Terence had already placed all the crystals at specific places. The crystals had to be placed geometrically. And, he's the master at it, guess I really needed him there.

Yeah, A few more minutes till both the moons will align at a point where light will be mostly shadowed. The light illuminating from both of them will shine the brightest around here. And the light would reflect upon them, causing a ripple of purple rays.

Any minute now.

I look at Terence, "What's happening there? Did the king.."

"Oh that. The king might've been called to impeachment. His actions defies our laws and that's why Kiara has fired up the accusation against him. Man, she has her guts." he sighs and smiles at me.

"Even I have to surrender to her," I smile back.

A strange silence filled the room. He seemed unsure of what he should do. He came towards me and sat down.

"You know why I'm allied with you?" he asks looking at me.

I fake a smirk, "Because of my powers?"

"No, Because of you words. You said it's too painful for you to lose me too. You made me feel like I'm with my brother,"