New Found Meaning

Two months since the abrupt resignation, two months since getting used to something beautiful, two months since the start of something he never thought he wanted.

Somehow it felt like it was yesterday he resigned from what he used to be. How he had been feeling? It was yet to figure. 

Strange huh, how simple it is buy the silence. How simple it is to lean for power enough to forego morals.

Everyday Kaizo would check the newsletters providing the current stare to Zelius and it's happenings. And when he had much time to kill he would find his way to help Tok Aba. 

It would be a lie to say he was fine with this outcome. Even if it wasn’t the case but isn’t this basically being jobless...?

___________________________________________

"Hmm, Kaizo I don't know why you're here but don't you feel bored?" Tok Aba asked as he wiped to dry the remaining cups. 

Kaizo's gaze fixated at him as he seemed to be thinking of a way to answer him, "Yeah a bit, I suppose," Kaizo admitted shrugging.

"I have an idea. Kaizo, you can join the university. You would have friends there and you'll enjoy it!" Tok Aba spoke, sounding as excited of a parent when they tell their kids to join school. Undoubtedly hyped.

"Hn? Ah, the academic institution? Fang says those are, let me quote, 'a buzzkill to hell and back', is it?"  

Tok Aba let out a amused chuckle, "No no, kids would never stop saying this kind of things. But again they feel bored in holidays. At least Boboiboy does. He keeps talking how much boredom is killing him when he is at home, I say you'd love it. Join and see for yourself."

Don't they say, seniors' advices are always the best? Yes.

Kaizo looked at him thoughtfully before nodding, " Okay. If you say so."

Soon after he completed his entrance exam in one of the well known universities, skyrocketing his pass having the highest score. ("Too bad the questions were very elementary."-Kaizo) He was accepted for admission promptly.

He had to admit he liked it. The university the place and everything around it. At first, he assumed he would be left alone for his years, and he hadn't been this wrong.

This, where he had set foot in, had no similarities to where he had his academics. Granted he graduated at the mere age of nine. But at this university, he was more than surprised with how comfortable it felt. He didn't really have to disguise himself since he was almost the same as humans. The exception was his eyes, a deep crimson pair. And this unusual exception attracted everyone.

Well he 'apparently' underwent a surgery of eyes and the doctors did the trick.

Passive excuse, never impossible. Everyone would be convinced. 

Soon enough gained his own popularity among boys and girls and appreciation from his teachers. He made few friends. More like, he was dragged onto their play-boyish group. Victor, someone Kaizo trusted more than anyone, became his closest. 

And like a normality, he accepted everything with everything he had, and he was glad for it. This blessing was something he never bothered to think of. Yet now, it was his everyday reality.

A normal life, he never had. 

At times he would go to fetch Fang from his school. To his amusement and Fang's annoyance, the bystanders, passerby, mothers, and young girls ditching school considered him as a living symbol of a hot mess.