As It Was

°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°
Age of the characters

Fang: 14

Boboiboy: 14

Kaizo: 23

Farah: 13

Kiara: 22

°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°_°

A week had passed since Fang went berserk.

Boboiboy noticed a new thing about this planet. Time worked different here. The day usually lasted for about fifteen hours. But it has now reduced to little less than twelve, in a span of a week.

The planet was probably tilted more than the Earth.

Another thing was, Boboiboy could see two moons one behind far behind the other, the one behind seeming bigger, equalizing their size to the naked eye.

This being one fascinating detail that he usually stayed up to notice their changes. As he looked at the purple hued night sky, his thoughts ran back to that day. 

After that awful turn of events, the mansion was in ruins. Kaizo had been out for days while Fang was forced to rest. Boboiboy spent most his time breaking him out of his guilt.

He had nothing to do with this. It was his mother's scheme. Boboiboy looked out the window as the train of thoughts didn't cease to stop.

"Boboiboy?"

Boboiboy looked back to see it was Farah. 

"Can I?" she asked, switching her look towards the empty seat beside him.

"Yeah sure."

Farah smiled walking towards him with two cups at her hands. She sat over handing him one of her cups.

"Fang never told me he had a girlfriend" Boboiboy said.

 Farah looked flushed, "Um.. Is that so? Actually we weren’t sure."

"Really?"  

"I thought Fang was just my friend. We used to stay together. But when my father died they both went to space.. I could never really confess."

"Was that why you..." 

"Shh! I really didn’t think before doing that okay?!" Farah's sqeaky tone earned herself a chuckle from him.

"B-By the way, ahem, Kaizo has an admirer too."

"Let me guess your sister."

"Yep,"

"What..? Wait, too much info. You have an older sister? She likes him?"

"Yes. Hey, we got time. Wanna know about them? I mean both Fang and him."

Boboiboy's eyes flashed with excitement. He moved, now sitting right across her, and he grinned.

"Of course I do" 

"Alright!"

_____________________________________________

10 Years Ago

February 4, 2008

A 13 year Kaizo was busy burying his face into a heavy book. He remained seated on the seat by the window.

"Big bro? Can we play?" Fang asked, his tiny voice rising with expectation.

Kaizo looked down at his small self before smiling, seeing him pout.