I Love You, Brother

(Actors being rebels)

Fang: Brace yourself, I've been waited for this FOR A WHILE NOW, HEAR ME BROTHER?!

Kaizo: *incoherent guilty mumbles*

*on with the fic!*

___________________________________________

Fang came home, his dulled gaze plastered on the floor. He slid down his school bag, and gradually made his heavy steps back to his room.

Kaizo had noticed Fang's sudden change of demeanor, but he was careful not to question him. Of course, he wanted to help. But at times, it's better to let them figuring out themselves. 

But this wasn't improving in the least.  Fang had long left this persona. To him, he was rather cheerful all the time. Yet now, there was hardly a hint of light. Today, however, Kaizo grew more concerned. It was definitely something serious.

First, Fang went off to school before even saying anything to him. Second, he wouldn’t look at him in the eyes but he was like an open book to him. Kaizo knew he had been crying discretely. He doubted even one of his friends knew about this. Third, his friend cleared all the remaining hopes he had of the positive side in it. 

He had been acting strange for a couple of days, and there friends did point it out to him. Previously, his friends broke through his barrier of indifference and brought out the real him. But now, they didn't know when he sealed himself from them, again.

Even Boboiboy and Yaya, the dual heroic status quo, were highly scared of Kaizo. They didn't receive the welcoming nor greeting from him, did they? Unless you like to say, greeting meant shaking hands to throw you against the walls of his spaceship, or saying 'hello,' meant, "Give those powers to me or I'll forget you are kids." 

Perhaps, it meant, clearly kidnapping his li'l brother and persuading him to go against his friends? If you like to phase it as 'greetings' then yes, he did that. Definitely aced it.

But this was a matter of their friend, and they knew better than to leave it be. Fang was clearly suffering and that needed some resolve, and soon. And so, Boboiboy and Yaya despite their uncertainty, approached him.

This time they were relieved to see the greeting smile that graced his lips. And with Randy's physics book at hand. Exceptionally normal to see this new view. Somehow it still looked surreal to these selected few kids, who had actually seen who he was. 

Boboiboy: Hi capt- I mean Kaizo. We need tell you some thing about, um, Fang.

Kaizo: Hm. What?

Yaya: Uh.... well, Fang had been acting a little strange recently. Almost like the first time he saw had met us, or maybe, even worse than before.

Boboiboy: Yeah. he completely stopped talking to us. I don't know why but it feels like, he labelled us as strangers.

Yaya: And something really is bothering him.. Ying's concerned, I mean we all are because, he isn't telling us anything.

Boboiboy: And that's why we thought, 

Yaya: If you could help us..?

'Who am I kidding? Of course they'd know. Earth doesn't give hollow friendship, of course they care.' Kaizo shook his head, forcefully abandoning his thoughts as he set his book down. He heaved a sigh.

Kaizo: Why didn't you tell me earlier?

His voice sounding more softer calmed their nerves to a normal pace.