Heading Back to Planet Zelius

The black core eye.

Often known as a rare occurrence, a voice of terror to the ones involved. It was a far cry for the ordinary. But Kaizo having both his imperial bloodline and his resolve to fight against his broken fate, had brought him a slim chance.

Maybe he could pull it off. A summon only made possible once hundreds of years ago.

_____________________________________________

Kaizo felt more tired than he'd let himself admit. He stepped into his room and walked straight towards the long window like glass-pane that would once show the twinkling stars surrounded with cloudy galaxies. The sight he was so used to.

But at that same place the glass showed a lonely grassy field with barren reddish mountains not too far from there. At midnight, things do look quite different.

Eyes closed, he sat on the raised sitting place attached to it. A soft knock broke him out of his unwanted train of thoughts.

Boboiboy: Kaizo? Can I come in?
Kaizo: Sure.

Boboiboy looked a bit confused. He motioned for someone signaling them to come in with him.

Ochobot?

"Ochobot wanted to talk to you. He insisted to meet you as fast as possible. Sorry for bothering you this late." Boboiboy finished rather awkwardly.

It was Kaizo's time to be confused. He stared at Ochobot for a bit longer than comfort.

'Ochobot sure looks panicked. Hmm.' he thought.
"Boboiboy, wait outside."

Boboiboy looked unsure but then left them be. What could be so bad than the one they are dealing with?

Kaizo stared at him for a few more seconds. "Ochobot."

Ochobot wouldn’t say this but this guy in front him terrified him to bits. And right there he's gaze... No. He needed to spill it before things escalated.

"I can read the normal energy radiation surrounding us. Today.. I felt an unusual amount of radiated energy. At first I thought it was the radiation from effect Fang has but when I scanned it, I found that it wasn't him."

Kaizo waited while Ochobot gathered himself, "The low wavelength indicated the energy is even denser than yours. I think Boboiboy is developing his dark elemental self."

Kaizo was taken aback. "It's nearly impossible. His dark self would arise only if all his elemental self were to be at harm. But this-"

The bullet. No, Fang protected him hadn’t he?

Ochobot's helpless eyes were enough to confirm his thoughts.

"I think that bullet was shot at him too. It's taking him longer because of his overpowering elements... I don’t know what to do Kaizo!"

Kaizo's gaze fell as he turned towards the glass window.

"I have a plan and it should be okay. I'd need Boboiboy to go to Zelius with me. For that I need you, Ochobot."

"But there's only one way, that summon- wait no! Do you plan on doing that?!"

Kaizo made no attempt to deny it.

"Even if it means losing what you have now?!"

No words.

"Please don’t do this!"

"Do you think I have choice..? "

Kaizo's furious eyes shot a glare at his direction. He couldn’t stop himself from yelling. Ochobot flinched.

Kaizo instantly stood up and walked towards him. Both of his hands took the other's limp ones.

"I'm sorry Ochobot, for shouting at you and for worrying you. But I regret nothing. It was great while it lasted okay? And I need you to keep it a secret. Only you and Lahap knows about this."

"And your parents?"

"...they wouldn’t mind even if I drop dead."
Ochobot was about to protest but he stopped him.

"Four days later 11pm sharp, we're taking off. Let him have as much time as he wants." Kaizo spoke, tone in a way that Ochobot couldn't decline.

"Yes, okay. I'll tell him."
"Good. Now off you go."

Kaizo looked at them as they left before heading out himself, keeping Lahap in charge of maintenance.

He looked back at his trusty ally.

"Lahap? Remind me to bring you Tok Aba's chocolate shake before we leave."

"Huh? B-But that's not necessary. I can-"

"But you can still taste them. Besides, it’s my personal favorite."

"Then I must."

Kaizo left feeling slightly lighter now. Is this how little things and little confessions to ridiculously normal stuff make someone feel better?

Fang's adoration towards carrot donuts, Boboiboy's terror of losing his hat, Tok Aba's genuine smile after he sees a satisfied customer, time he spends idling at his university, Victor's crocodile tears, Oli's self proclamation that Kaizo is he closest friend, his clumsy vice class rep.

Little things had started gathering into his life and soon enough they brought him far from the edge. And he felt his life was shattered when the queen exiled him.

This revelation itself felt nice. Sometimes life feels nice it seems.

_____________________________________________

To Be Continued

A/N: I'm making some big changes on this fic. Because I never knew the me from two years back could be so cringe at writing.

Still it is my proudest work yet. Votes and comments are greatly very appreciated!