Chapter 3 - Sick

Authors note:
I know i'm late, but i still want to say this.. It was sad reading all the news about Jonghyun's death. I came home from school and saw that my father send something, i opened his message and saw a little bit of the text showing already. I got the tears in my eyes as i saw it, like my gosh i cried for literally an hour and i'm not even that big of a fan of SHINee. Anyways i heard Jonghyun's songs a few times and i liked them so much.. It's sad to see someone so young and beautiful with so much talent commit suicide.. May his soul rest in peace, he will be remembered by many. So.. That's a reason why i'm not updating that much, it's just sad. I don't know why, but it really got to me.

Anyways, hope you enjoy.

| Your POV |

The teacher told me i could leave, so i said goodbye to Moonbyul and Solar and left the school.

When i arrived at home, i opened the front door and threw all my stuff on the floor. I walked to the kitchen, grabbed an apple and ran upstairs to my room.

I walked over to my closet, grabbed some comfortable clothes and made my way over to the bathroom. I decided to shower again, to get all the gross juice off of me.

Why did they do that?! You know what.. They're just jealous. Yes. That's the reason.

After i finished showering i dried myself and my hair so i could put on my clothes. After that, i got back to my room and laid down on my bed.

Overall this day wasn't that bad. Everyone just needs to forget about the juice thing and all. You know what.. I'll just start over again tomorrow. Everything will be fine.

I slowly fell asleep while thinking about what tomorrow will bring me.

|| Time skip ||

I woke up because i heard my phone ringing beside me, i looked at it and saw Solar calling me. Before i could answer she hang up.

''Dang it.'' I said to myself.

I'll send her a text then.

I grabbed my phone and began typing..

You: Sorry i fell asleep, did i miss something the last few hours?
Solar: Not much, we were thinking maybe we could go shopping.. Would you like to come with us?
You: Nah sorry i'll pass, maybe a next time.
Solar: Np, see you tomorrow then?
You: Yeah, see ya :)
Solar: Byebye :)

I should make my homework first before having fun..

I got out of my bed and walked back downstairs to get my backpack. After i got it, i got back upstairs and sat down on my bed again. I opened my backpack and got all the books i needed. I started working so i had enough time to cook dinner for myself.

|| Time skip ||

After i finally finished my homework, which wasn't that much but i'm just really slow, i got downstairs to the kitchen and was now cooking my meal. When i was done cooking i sat down on the couch in the living room in front of the tv. I decided to watch some k-drama's until it was time to go to bed.

|| Time skip ||

11pm already.. I should go to bed now..

I got up from the couch and walked upstairs, i got in my pajamas and crawled in bed. I grabbed my phone and watched a few video's before i finally fell asleep.

|| In the morning ||

I opened my eyes when i heard the alarm clock going off and felt a bad headache.. What the hell. I turned the alarm clock off and tried to get out of my bed but immediately sat down again. Why am i so dizzy and do i feel sick? Is it because i walked home on the cold yesterday while being covered in juice? I laughed to myself, stupid me.

What do i do now.. Should i stay at home for today?

I grabbed my phone.

You: Hey Moonbyul are you awake already?
Moonbyul: *after a few minutes* Yeah, why?
You: Well.. I'm not feeling well, what should i do?
Moonbyul: Stay at home for today, it's okay. Everyone will forget about yesterday too if you arn't here.
You: You're right, i promise i will come tomorrow. Let me know if i missed something okay?
Moonbyul: Yeh, we can come visit you after school if you want to x
You: Yess come! I will ask Solar okay?
Moonbyul: Aight.

Why are they so nice, like omg. I believe we will be good friends.

You: Hey Solar, i texted Moonbyul already.. But i'm sick for today so i won't come to school.
Solar: Aw get well soon, you want us to come over after school?
You: She asked the same, sure you can come over x
Solar: Alright, see you after school then. Send us the adress later okay?
You: I will, see you later then.
Solar: Bye :)

After texting Moonbyul and Solar, you immediately fell asleep again.

|| Time skip ||

I woke up because my phone was vibrating, i looked and saw a few massages of Moonbyul.

Moonbyul: Y/N this is horrible, everyone is talking about you!!
Moonbyul: What should we do?!
Moonbyul: *minutes after that* Oh no.. You remember Jimin?
Moonbyul: *minutes later* He told Solar something on her way to the restroom..
Moonbyul: *minutes later* Something like.. Like.. Nevemind.
Moonbyul: *Minutes later* He told her we would see what would happen if we ever talked to you again.
Moonbyul: Y/N PLEASE ANSWER THIS IS IMPORTANT.
You: Sorry what is happening?!
Moonbyul: I don't now.. Looks tike you're Jimin's next victim.
You: What a bullshit, that dude needs to shut up. Does he have any respect for girls?
Moonbyul: Y/N, don't. You saw him one time, you don't know what he is capable of. He will ruin you i swear. He will bully you until you leave school.
You: No way.
You: I don't care.
You: I know it didn't look like i didn't care yesterday, but i'm over it. He needs to learn to show some respect.
Moonbyul: Alright if you say so.. Anyways, school is over, we're coming.
You: Okay see ya.

And then i waited..