Chapter 26 [END] - ''I'm in love with you''

"She cried when we asked questions, so i don't know." Solar said.

"Poor Y/N, what's so bad she has to cry about it?" Taehyung said.

Oh, is that why she constantly has to cry? It isn't because of Kai, or whatever.

It's because of her secret?

Aishh why is she keeping secrets..

Then i suddenly remembered something.

||| FLASHBACK |||

I stopped with walking immediately when i saw her moving a little, sobbing sounds were coming from her direction.

Is she crying? Who would make a precious girl like her cry?

Should i approach her?

I thought about it for a few seconds, but decided not to. She could think i'm stalking her.

I should leave her alone for now, like she wants me by her side when she's sad.

I suddenly heard her mumbling something, to herself. "Forgive me Lisa, i miss you.." or something like that.

Who's Lisa?

I should leave, at the same time i want to hug her. Comfort her.

No, i'm no good to her.

||| END FASHBACK |||

''Lisa-'' I mumbled.

''Who's Lisa?'' Jungkook asked.

''She- I saw Y/N crying in the park one time- She was mumbling to herself and didn't knew i was there, she said Lisa-'' I stumbled upon my words.

''She was crying because of a Lisa?'' Solar asked.

''No, yes. She asked a Lisa to forgive her, but there was no one besides me and her-'' I said.

Suddenly Hoseok came running towards us. ''She's crying, Y/N is crying-'' He said and pulled my sleeve.

''Oh my, now i get it-'' Taehyung said.

''Get what?'' Hoseok asked confused.

''She was, i mean is, crying about Lisa. Maybe a Lisa passed away?'' Jungkook asked.

''What's this all about?'' Hoseok asked.

''You're right Jungkook, poor Y/N-'' Solar said and pulled Moonbyul and Hoseok with her, back to the cafeteria.

''Stay here, we'll calm her down.'' Solar said.

''Just please think of something to make things up between the two of you-'' Moonbyul said and followed Solar and Hoseok.

''She's right, we have to do something to make things up.'' Taehyung said.

''I've ruined everything didn't i?'' I asked.