Chapter 18 - Jealous much?

"But yes, you should come over again. But only if you promise not to fall asleep or do other things to me." She said and coughed, trying to send the message.

She means the kiss doesn't she. "I won't, promise." I answered.

"Okay then that's a deal." She said with a smile.

|| YOUR POV ||

For the rest of the break we all talked with each other. After the break we still had one hour to go and then finally our weekend began.

When the bell rang, i quickly got up and grabbed my bag. Jungkook passed me my water bottle as he had asked for it again. Gosh that boy forgets his drink everyday.

It was nice to talk with all of them, although Joy kept looking at us from her table. I don't really know what she's up to, but i don't trust her and Irene at all. That Wendy girl was not that bad. I don't get why Kai is sitting with them. Or why he doesn't say anything to me.. I guess it's on me to start talking then, and that's not going to happen.

''Are you coming?'' Jimin asked as he looked back at the table, where i was still standing.

''Ah yes sorry, i was just thinking about something.'' I answered and quickly walked to Jimin.

''It's okay, let's go now before we get too late.'' He smiled and took me by my arm to the classroom.

When we got inside, everyone was already there talking with each other. The teacher wasn't in the classroom yet, so we quickly got to our seats.

Soon the teacher walked in and put us to work.

|| TIME SKIP ||

Everyone was talking. I glanced at the clock in the front of the classroom, 5 minutes left..

''Almost weekend~'' I said out of nowhere.

''No weekend yet, we still have to work on the project.'' Jimin said while placing his pencil down.

''True, but we're already halfway done.'' I said and looked at him.

''Luckily, thanks to you.'' He said and covered his mouth while yawning.

''Yah you're not going to sleep again!'' I said and hit his arm.

''Don't worry, i won't.'' He laughed.

''I hope we'll finish it on time, i wanted to go outside for a walk actually.'' I said.

''We still can?'' Jimin answered.

''Oh- No- I meant on my own actually.'' I said quickly.

| JIMIN'S POV |

And cry on your own again? Not going to happen.

''Can't i come with you then?'' I asked indignantly.

''It's not like that, of course you can come but-'' She quickly defended.

That's more like it. ''We can go out to eat somewhere after we finish? Not like last time, so you won't have to cook and eat on your own.'' I asked with a smile.