Chapter 17 - Isn't she adorable

''No, no problem.'' He answered and started the car.

I nodded a little and laughed, with that i grabbed my breakfast from my bag and began eating.

|| ARRIVED AT SCHOOL ||

We had arrived at school before i knew it, i quickly stuffed my mouth with the food and got out of the car.

I started walking to the entrance while Jimin catched up with me. He gave me a weird look as he saw me chewing my breakfast away.

"Did you really have to put everything in your mouth all in once?" He asked while laughing at the face i was making.

I tried to answer while entering the school but failed when i almost spit out everything. Jimin quickly covered my mouth with his hand. "Just chew, you're embarrassing yourself." He laughed again.

I it his head from the back as i swallowed my food away. "I'm not!" I said with an outraged voice before running away.

Jimin chased me and grabbed me by my wrist to stop me. "See you in class~" he said and he let go of my wrist again while walking away.

| KAI'S POV |

I arrived at school and walked to the entrance, until i heard her voice..

I looked behind me and saw Y/N walking to the entrance with another guy.

Well well, if that isn't Jimin. Irene had told me about him. She said he's one of the popular guys in school. She also said Y/N is after him.

But why him? I sighed and turned back around, entering the school. I heard them walking behind me and sighed again.

I heard Jimin laughing and looked at the two of them behind me, he saw me and gave me a look. I quickly turned around again, making my way the the classroom.

| JIMIN'S POV |

Who is this Kai dude.. And why is he looking at Y/N? Do they know each other? I quickly said bye and walked to my locker.

| AUTHORS POV |

Jealous? Jimin? ^^ You're getting suspicious..

| YOUR POV |

I met up with Moonbyul and Solar by my locker, from there on we walked to our classroom.

When we entered the classroom, i saw Kai already sitting in the back. He gave me a look, so i quickly turned my head away. ''Solar-'' I said, ignoring Kai.

''Yeah?'' She asked and looked at me.

''Oh, nothing. I forgot.'' I said and walked to my seat.

''See you after class.'' Moonbyul said before following Solar to their seats.

When Jimin entered, he immediately made his way over to his seat next to me. ''We still have to finish the project together.'' He said.

''Oh yeah, you're right.'' I answered a little absent.

''We could do it after school.'' He said, but i didn't hear half of what he was saying. ''Mhm sure.'' I said and looked at the back of the classroom.