Chapter 8 - Is he worried?

|| YOUR POV, RESTROOM ||

''I'm sorry for not listening, it's my fault-'' I tried to apologize.

''I already said it's okay, don't worry.'' Moonbyul stopped me.

''Moonbyul can you help her with her hair, i have extra clothes in my locker so i'll get them quickly.'' Solar said.

''Can you please help her with her hair, i will go get the clothes from your locker.'' Moonbyul answered.

''Sure-'' Solar said and handed Moonbyul the keys of her locker.

Moonbyul quickly left the restroom.

''Next time listen to us okay? We know how Irene is.'' Solar said worriedly.

''You're right, but what did she mean by ''they already experienced this'' huh?'' I asked.

''It's nothing, don't listen to her.'' Solar quickly answered.

''Oh okay-'' I nodded.

| MOONBYUL'S  POV |

I walked through the hallway to find Solar's locker. When i finally arrived, i quickly opened it and grabbed the clothes.

When i closed the locker i saw..

Jimin?

He stood behind the locker, but when i closed it he appeared from behind.

''What.'' I said.

''Where's Y/N?'' He asked.

''Why?'' I asked. I don't trust this guy i swear.

''Tell me where she is, i need to talk to her.'' He answered.

''About what?'' I asked.

''Why was she crying?'' Jimin asked.

''Why do you care?'' I said. Why does he want to know, what is he planning?

''Just tell me where she is.'' He said while rolling his eyes.

Sorry Y/N.. ''She's in the restroom-'' I answered him.

''Thanks.'' He said while he walked away.

''Hey wait! Why do you have Y/N's bag?!'' I yelled, but he walked further without answering. What is he planning, did i miss something?

| YOUR POV |

''Hey Solar, have you seen my bag?'' I asked while looking around. I must've forgot it in the cafeteria.

''I don't know, did you forget it?'' She asked.

''I guess, wait here i'll go get it.'' I answered and quickly got to the hallway.

I thought i took with with me, guess not then. I walked around in deep thoughts, suddenly i got pushed against the lockers on the side.