Chapter 4 - A make-over

After a few minutes i heard the doorbell ringing, i quickly got up and ran downstairs to the front door. I opened the door and saw Solar and Moonbyul.

"Heyy, are you feeling a little better?" Solar asked.

"Yeah i'm doing fine, thank you for coming!" I said.

"No problem, we wanted to stop by because we have a lot to tell." Moonbyul said.

"Please come in and tell me everything, what were all those Messages for?" I asked while closing the front door. The three of you walked to the living room and sat down on the couch.

"Well.." Solar started. "When i walked to the restroom in the break, i was alone by the way,.." She said.

"Yeah she had to go to the restroom so i decided to ask the teacher something-" Moonbyul finished her.

"Yeah that, so i was walking to the restroom when suddenly Jimin started talking to me, you remember Jimin right?" She asked.

"Yes, the one who poured the drink over me.." I answered.

"Yes, well.. He said if me and Moonbyul would continue to talk to you 'we would see what is going to happen.' Creep." Solar said.

"So he means he wants to bully me?" I asked shocked.

"I guess.. But don't worry, we're right beside you." Moonbyul said.

"I think so too, but why..?" Solar said confused.

"Right.. I didn't do anything wrong, i never hurt him or something.." I said confused too.

"Woah i have an idea!" Moonbyul said happily.

"Mhm what is it?" Solar asked.

"Well remember they called you weird?" Moonbyul asked.

"Yes, and in the first hour they called me ugly and said something about my clothes.. But i don't care what they think about me-" I answered.

"Hmm well, i thought about what i said in the restroom.." Moonbyul started.

"I said something like.. you would look really beautiful with makeup-" she said.

"Moonbyul remember what i said! She's cute without makeup-" Solar immediately reacted.

"Just imagine.. Y/N taking over the school with her beautiful looks" Moonbyul said while thinking.

"Moonbyul stop it-" i tried to say something.

"SHOPPING!! WE'RE GOING SHOPPING!" Solar screamed.

"Yaass, we're going to make you the prettiest girl alive!" Moonbyul smiled.

"I'm not so sure about that.." I doubted.

"But i am, come on! Everyone will obey you-" Solar smirked.

"Okay Solar you're creeping me out" I burst out in laughter.

"Sorry, but admit it.. wouldn't it be cool.." Solar said.

"Yeah right." Moonbyul laughed.