Chapter 12 - Passing out

''Only friends.'' He said and nodded. ''I'm fine with that.'' He smiled.

''Great.'' I raised my eyebrow at his reaction.

''Okay.'' He said and grabbed his pen.

We worked on the project for a long time, until the bell rang. I quickly grab my books and put them in my bag. Then i get up and walk with Moonbyul and Solar to the lockers. We had P.E. now, so i had to get my extra clothes.

''Y/N are you feeling okay? You seem a little white.'' Solar asked.

''Oh don't worry, i'm fine!'' I answered with a smile.

I quickly grabbed my clothes and closed the locker. ''We have to hurry, we're already late-'' Moonbyul said before she pulled me and Solar with her to the gym.

|| TIME SKIP ||

After we entered we immediately got to the dressing room and changed your clothes. Luckily Irene, Joy and Wendy already finished changing. I had put my hair up in a ponytail and was now waiting for Solar with Moonbyul.

What you are wearing:

When Solar finally finished changing clothes the three of us got to the gym

When Solar finally finished changing clothes the three of us got to the gym. A lot of people were already inside so we quickly sat down on a bench on the side.

When everyone was inside, the teacher started to explain what we had to do. We had to start with a pre-workout, which was running.

I got up and felt a little dizzy, i shook my head thinking it wasn't that bad and started to run with Solar and Moonbyul next to me. After a few minutes of running i began feeling dizzy again.

''Y/N are you sure you're okay?'' Moonbyul asked when she noticed i couldn't keep up with them.

Joy and Irene ran past us, i heard them giggling as they glanced at me.

I tried to answer but my vision slowly got black, that's when i fell down. Everything went black.

|| SOLAR'S POV ||

We we're running but Moonbyul and i noticed Y/N couldn't keep up with us, i signaled to Moonbyul that something was wrong with Y/N. She nodded.

''Y/N are you sure you're okay?'' She asked.

Irene and Joy passed us as they giggled at Y/N slowing down.

Y/N kept running, but she was getting slower and didn't react. That's when she fell down.

''Oh my- Y/N!!'' I stopped running and turned around making my way over to Y/N. Moonbyul did the same and immediately ran to Y/N, who was laying on the floor.