Chapter 19 - Feeling butterflies

''Why so rude wow, couldn't i say bye like a normal person would?'' I asked while i made my way back into the living room.

''Sorry, i didn't mean to come off as rude.'' He simply answered and sat down next to me on the couch. I handed him his box and opened mine.

Like that we began eating while i started a movie.

It was my favorite movie and i had already watched it a few times. I heard Jimin groaning in frustration a few times.  I continued to watch the movie happily, ignoring Jimin.

Yes it is a romantic movie, but does he really have to overact?

''Do we really have to watch this?'' He says.

I roll my eyes at him. ''If you don't want to see it, then don't watch.''

He sighs lightly. ''Fine, i'll watch something more interesting.'' He answers.

I continue on watching the movie. After a while the kiss scene plays. I let out a little ''aww'' even tho i had already seen this part like a hundred times.

Just then i realize Jimin was looking at me the whole time. I'm not interesting? lol. I awkwardly turn the tv off.

''We should go for the walk now, shouldn't we?'' I said and grabbed my phone as i stood up.

''Sure.'' He answered and followed me to the front door.

I opened the door while Jimin was putting on his coat. We got outside, i closed the door and we started walking.

We should go to the park, i liked it over there..

''So.. Where are we going?'' Jimin asked and glanced at me.

''I have an idea, just follow me~'' I said with a smile as i thought about the park.

It was already getting a little dark, just now i realized i wasn't wearing my coat. I decided not to say anything as we were already halfway on our way to the park. It isn't that cold, i should survive.

We started talking and ended up in a conversation on how we met, and on how mean he was in the beginning. He kept on apologizing, which made me giggle. It's weird how everything changed in just a week. I guess we're meant to be..- Friends- Yes, friends. Right?

|| TIME SKIP ||

We arrived at the same spot i visited yesterday. I took him to the bench, where we sat down. It was quiet in the park, because it was already getting late. We gazed at the view and didn't say anything for a while.

I still got amazed by the view even tho i had seen it just a day ago.

''To be honest..-'' Jimin started, but he kept quiet again.

''Hmm?'' I looked at him with a confused look on my face.

''Nothing.'' He answered.

''Yes, tell me-'' I reacted curiously and poked his cheek.

''Well, you're not that bad to talk with.'' He said as he grabbed my hand to stop me from poking him.