Chapter 10 - An apology

| JIMIN POV |

Taehyung was right, i'm an asshole for what i did to her on her first day. And because of me it happened again today.

Maybe she doesn't deserve this, the way she's being treated..

| YOUR POV |

''What are you thinking about?'' I asked Jimin when i was done eating, i got up with my plate. I walked to the sink and placed my plate down.

I got followed by Jimin, but i didn't notice it yet. I turned the tap on and washed the plate. When i finished, i turned around and bumped into Jimin.

God damn it. ''S-sorry-'' I said and stepped back quickly until i hit the kitchen counter.

Instead of answering, he just walked closer again. He stopped right in front of me when our bodies were almost touching. What is he doing?

''Uh, what are you doing-'' I tried to ask. The only answer i got was a smirk. Okay what's wrong with him so suddenly? What should i do?? Help.

Before i could think about the answer, i felt him placing his hands on my back. Wait what? I tried to push his arm away but it didn't really help. His hand only traveled to my lower back, there it stopped again. My cheeks had already turned red in the meantime.

His other hand now wrapped around me too as he stared in my eyes. I didn't know what to do, i just freaked out from the inside.

His face was moving closer towards mine as he opens his mouth, ready to say something. But it looked like he couldn't.

HELP HELP HELP. I should push him away, what is he trying. Why me? I wanted to push him away, but my body was frozen in it's place. I couldn't move, not even my arms. It felt like i was paralyzed.

The only thing i could do was look him in the eyes. He opened his mouth again as you stared at him in shock, of what was going to happen. ''I feel like i haven't apologized the proper way, like i should.'' He said.

''Wait what-'' I was confused.

''I'm sorry for what i did on the first day. I don't know what was going on in my mind, what i was thinking-'' He started. Oh, so now you want to apologize the proper way huh. I didn't say anything and let him continue on what he was telling me.

''You don't deserve the way you're being treated, i don't even know why i believed Irene when she told me what you did.'' He sighed. Is he serious? Should i believe him?

''And lastly, you shouldn't believe them when they say you're ugly. I know you changed because of the opinions of others. You're not a nerd, you're something special-'' He said as his face moved closer to mine again. And right on that moment, his lips touched mine.

What the f*ck is going on?! I thought as i came to my senses, i pushed him away as fast as i could. What is he thinking?!

''Why did y-'' I was speechless. ''Jimin what the- Why- Please.. P-please, leave.'' I couldn't bring out my words. I walked through the living room, making my way over to the front door. I got followed by Jimin again. I grabbed his coat and pushed it in his arms.

''Leave. Now.'' I said as i pointed at the door.

''Fine, this was all a mistake anyways.'' He rolled is eyes as he took his coat. ''And by the way, i didn't mean anything i said.'' He glared as he opened the front door.

''Fine, bye.'' I said as he walked outside. I quickly closed the door as a tear left my eye. I thought he finally began to be nice, i guess i was wrong.