Chapter 16 - "Good morning, princess."

Authors note:
Lately i seriously am falling deeeeeply in love with INFINITE. Like woah, their perfect. If you didn't knew them already, definetely go check them out <3. I think i've found my bias already, songyeol is litteraly perfect.

_

Tears ran down as i thought about the person i once loved, i once trusted. Kai.

But he had ruined everything. If he wasn't there, Lisa would've still been alive.. She was like a sister, like family..

I tried to stop the tears, but i couldn't. It was too much.

He ruined my life once..

What will he do now?

| JIMIN'S POV |

When i got home, i soon got bored and decided to go for a walk.

There was this park i sometimes visited when i get bored, since i get bored easily.

So i decided to visit it again, after a long time.

While walking i was thinking about something.. Or should i say someone. What was Solar saying? Does Y/N know the new guy?

No.. She said she didn't, i believe her. She wouldn't lie.

After around 10 minutes i arrived at the park, since i lived close. I saw a couple walking in front of me. I didn't knew why, but i felt sparks in my stomach while watching them.

As my eyes followed them, i suddenly thought about Y/N. I started thinking about everything i experienced with her in such a short time.

I felt sparks in my stomach again. Damn, what's this girl doing with my feelings.

I walked to the lake i always sat by, just thinking about life.

But to my surprise, i saw a girl, who looked a lot like Y/N. Or, wait, it is Y/N.. Right?

I got closer to her from behind, not wanting her to see me.

I stopped with walking immediately when i saw her moving a little, sobbing sounds were coming from her direction.

Is she crying? Who would make a precious girl like her cry?

Should i approach her?

I thought about it for a few seconds, but decided not to. She could think i'm stalking her.

I should leave her alone for now, like she wants me by her side when she's sad.

I suddenly heard her mumbling something, to herself. "Forgive me Lisa, i miss you.." or something like that.

Who's Lisa?

I should leave, at the same time i want to hug her. Comfort her.

No, i'm no good to her.

With that, i turned around, returning home.