Hell-in-a-box... of kibble

I sat on my front porch, breathing shallowly. It'd been an hour since I'd gotten home to that nightmare, and my little sisters were obsessed with the new kitty. He let them touch him, let them pet him, but he glared at me the entire time. I was only out there to keep the girls safe; I was afraid he'd hurt them if I wasn't there. They were trying to feed him some cat kibble they'd gotten for me- though they didn't know it was me they were feeding- but he wasn't opening his mouth. It was creepy, like he was waiting for something. My parents had left me alone, knowing that I'd shut down yesterday, and today had been so much worse. I wanted to shower, to wash the icky feeling of his hands away, but my sisters were more important; and I was too afraid of them bringing him inside while I showered to risk it. He'd probably rape me in the shower.

So I sat out there, shivering slightly and holding his gaze until my brother shook my shoulder, making me jump in panic. He knelt down, opening his arms for a hug, and I realized everyone else had gone inside. I glanced at the cat, eyes tearing up, and grabbed George's hand to pull him inside, closing and locking the door before I let George hug me. I shivered, and he squeezed me before pulling away and looking me in the eye. "Are you okay?" He asked, sounding sincere and guilt-pained. I shook my head, eyes tearing up as I blinked my eyes and remembered the feeling of his hands on me. I still felt so filthy, like I was being grabbed by dozens of hands and they were all rubbing their greasy selves along my stomach. I opened my mouth and spoke for the first time since the incident that day. "I'm going to shower. Don't let the cat in until I'm done... okay?" My voice was soft, hoarse from lack of use, and dry.

He nodded, not questioning it. I'd made weirder requests in the past, and I hugged him gratefully; I loved that he loved me so much. When I let him go, I all but ran downstairs to our shower, grabbing spare clothes and my towel before walking into the bathroom and locking the door. I stripped, folding up the clothes and placing them on the counter, while I put the clean ones on the toilet seat and covered them with my towel. I turned on the water, waiting for it to heat up before turning on the shower-head and stepping inside the thing. I felt my muscles relax as I stood under the water, sighing and feeling the stress, fears, and worries of the day wash off of me. I sped up the process by gently rubbing the water across my skin before stepping back and leaning my head into the water. I soaked that and pulled it out before taking the shampoo and squeezing some into my hair.

I rubbed it in, scratching my scalp with my nails before washing off my hands and turning to grab the body soap. I shivered, almost feeling like someone was watching me, but I knew no-one was in the bathroom with me so I simply began lathering the body soap across my skin before washing it off under the water. I let myself get lost in the feeling of the warm water against my skin and waited a few minutes before washing the Shampoo out of my hair. When that was done, I simply relaxed in the warm water, basking in its wonderful clean feeling before reluctantly turning it off and stepping out of the shower. I grabbed my towel and began drying off, ignoring the world as I tried to push away the sense of being watched.

Until I heard the meow.

I whipped my head around and stared at the cat in my bathroom, paling at the sight of him. I whined, backing up against the side of the tub as tears began to sting my eyes. George had promised, but he'd lied. I hid under the towel, and shivered, my eyes squeezed shut until a person spoke. "You're an omega, that much is obvious; but you are way more submissive than you should be, and terrified of how easily I can control you. This is odd..." I was frozen, my eyes wide in terror at the sound of his voice. It was the alpha from the alleyway, and this time I was locked in a bathroom along with him. My breathing grew hitched and shallow as I tried to think of some way to get him away other than screaming. He'd shift back, and my family would see me screaming at a cat. They knew I wasn't that crazy, and I'd have to show them my gift to get them to believe I hadn't snapped and gone off my rocker. A hand touching the towel had me covering my mouth as I screamed; and he jerked away. I breathed shakily and heavily, still hiding under the towel, my eyes burning with held-back tears.