Chapter 2

ADRIENS POV

That girl... Marinette...
She has something... I can't describe what, she's amazing. It's so cute when she blushes. When she smiles, when she introduced herself.

Everything is perfect about her. When I looked in her eyes and she looked in mine, I felt love at the first sight, and I want her. I want her and I will get her.

Suddenly my thoughts were rudely interrupted by Nino walking in the room.

"Yo, dude. Why are you standing there so random?" Nino asked with a confused expression. I could see he was laughing at me.

"I-I eh... Marine- I MEAN... There was a... s-spider and ... I eh... killed him?" It was obviously that I was lying to him, I saw on his face that he didn't believe it either. Neither do I, Nino.

"The truth, please." Nino asked me while crossing his arms.

"Okay... There is this girl, her name is Marinette, and she's amazing." I said dreamy, like I was in heaven or something.
Nino chuckled and asked me what she looked like.

"Her hair is beautiful dark in a perfect messy dot. Her eyes are bluebell and they look so perfect. And her skin, oh her skin it-..." I was probably talking about things Nino didn't care about, because he rudely interrupted my describing about Marinette.

"Hum, is her room next to ours?" Nino asked neutral.
"Yes, why?" I asked unsure. You never know that boy.

With that he left the room running to Marinette her room. Oh I'm gonna kill that boy. If he said something about me, of course.

I sighed, crawled in my bed, and went for a nap.

THREE HOURS LATER

MARINETTES POV

Nino, the friend of Adrien and his roommate is really nice. He told me a lot about Adrien. Now I really want to get to know him much better. Nino suggested to eat something with us this evening, to celebrate our new friendship. Friends with Adrien ... It can not be better. Or is it possible?

So when it was evening, I was pretty nervous. I asked Alya which dress I would wear, and she looked at me like I was crazy or something. "It's just dinner with two boys, Mari!" she said laughing, she just laughed at me, probably it was a laughter too. But I just wanted to look good for Adrien. I wanted to make a good impression on him.

Suddenly Alya her expression changed, and she looked at me with a smirk on her lips. "Hmm.. Two boys huh? What haven't you told me yet, Marinette?"

I felt my cheeks turn red and looked at the ground. I did not want to make eye contact with Alya, because then I always say everything immediately. That was one of her ways to see if I was lying.

"Is there someone you like a bit, maybe? Hmm?" She asked as she crossed her arms and looked at me with a grin.

And then I gave up. I looked at her, and told her everything.

"There's this guy, his name is Adrien, and he's super cute! When I first saw him, I could not take my eyes off him, his eyes are so perfect, and his smile is so irresistible, and his eyebr-..." Alya just interrupted my description of Adrien. She asked me what was wrong, and then she just interrupts? I do not really understand her sometimes.

"Girl, I love you eh, but sometimes you're really crazy I did not know that you liked him so much. Anyaway,  I would wear a nice but casual dress if I were you. He absolutely can not know that you're so dressed for him, you know?" said Alya with a smile and put her hand on my shoulder.