Chapter 29

Welcome back! 

Again sorry for the timeskips...

~Six years later...~

The four best friends have graduated and live together. Alya and Nino live together in a house they bought, and Marinette and Adrien live together in The Agreste Mansion.

It was a special day for Marinette and Adrien. Adrien wanted to propose to Marinette, and Marinette felt weird and sick the last few weeks, she was secretly at the doctor to discover what she had, but she was almost sure of what she had. She is pregnant !! That was what she wanted to say to Adrien this evening while they were going to have a date it with him. Marinette was wearing a casual burgundy red dress with black heels, and Adrien was wearing a black suit with a red tie, they went to a cozy restaurant where they had booked under the name Agreste, a waiter brought them to their table, and they went to sit. "What do you think about it?" Adrien asked with a grin and Marinette smiled, "It's cute." Marinette replied and Adrien chuckled "I'm happy if you're happy."

She ordered red wine and their food "Mari, I'm just going to the bathroom, I'm back in a minute." Adrien said and Marinette nodded with a smile, then he got up and walked to the bathroom. He did not have to pee, he actually went to the boss of the restaurant to work out their plan. "Armand, I'm ready, let's do it." Adrien said and Armand nodded. Three waiters walked to Marinette's table with a plate in their hands. The waiters fixed their voice and looked at Marinette, "Miss, can we have your attention, please?" The front waiter in the line asked and Marinette nodded "Sure." She replied and she looked at the waiters in front of her. Music started and the waiters started to sing, "Will." the first waiter sang and then walked to the side "You." the second waiter sang and walked to the other side "Marry" Sang the third waiter and Marinette looked at their unsure, then came out Adrien and walked to their table, "Me?" Adrien asked when he was on his knee, next to Marinette, then he opened a box with the most beautiful ring she had ever seen "Will you marry me, m'lady?" Adrien asked and Marinette put her hand in front of her mouth. She looked shocked around her and saw that everyone was looking at her hopefully "Oh my gosh! Of course I want to marry you!" Marinette screamed and she pulled Adrien in a big hug.

Everyone in the restaurant Awwed and clapped, then they ate quietly further."I love you so much, Adrien." "I love you too, m'lady." Suddenly something came up in Marinette's head, she still had to tell him that she is pregnant! "Er ... Adrien? There's something you need to know." Marinette started and laughed nervously "Yes, what is it?" he asked her and sipped his wine. "Well .. I'm pregnant ..." she said and Adrien's eyes widened "What m'lady ?! That's amazing!" Adrien said and Marinette smiled, "Yes it is."Then they ate further and enjoyed each other's presence. 

9 months later

A/N SO IM REAALLLLLLLLY SORRY BUT IM GONNA SKIP THE DAY THEY'RE GONNA MARRY! IK YOU'RE ALL MAD CUZ THAT'S THE MOST BEAUTIFUL DAY FOR ADRIENETTE BUT I REALLY DONT KNOW HOW TO WRITE THAT AGAIN IM SORRY X

Marinette lay in her hospital bed with her little son in her arms, while Adrien sat next to the bed in a chair, looking at his beautiful son with a smile. "So, it's a boy." Adrien grinned and Marinette smiled "Yep, I love him already." Marinette said and Adrien smiled, "How are we going to name him? I thought about Plagg." Adrien said with a smirk and Marinette frowned her brows with a smile "I was thinking of Felix." Marinette said and Adrien nodded "Felix is beautiful, good choice, princess." Adrien said and Marinette smiled at Adrien. "As beautiful as you." Marinette said and Adrien blushed, making Marinette laugh. 

Two days later was the day that Marinette and Felix were allowed to leave the hospital to go home. Adrien was already packing a few things until knocking on the door, "Come in!" Marinette yelled and her eyes widened when she saw Alya and Nino come in. "GURLL, IT'S LIKE YEARS WE HAVE TALKED! OH AND THIS IS YOUR BEAUTIFUL SON?" Alya screamed and Marinette Adrien and Nino laughed hard, "Yes Alya, this is Felix." Marinette smiled while Adrien and Nino hugged each other. "Here, you can hold him if you want to." Marinette put her arms carefully in Alya and Alya smiled wide. "You're so cute, my little boy." Alya carefully touched Felix's pink cheek and rubbed it. Felix opened his eyes and let out a small chuckle, "Oh my gosh, Felix chuckled at me! He's sooo cute!" Alya said and Adrien looked with wide eyes at Alya "Wow, he has your eyes, Marinette!" Alya said while giving Felix back at his mother. "Wow, yeah he does." Marinette said a bit shocked but then smiled again. "Well, we're here to help you clean up." Nino said and Alya smiled "Yes, and to see your little son."They all laughed and then started cleaning up. 

A few hours later they were allowed to leave for home, and Nino and Alya came in for a while. Adrien walked to Felix's new room with Felix in his arms and Adrien showed Felix his new room "Look, Felix, this is your room, I hope you like it." It was a dark blue room with the Eiffel Tower painted in the middle, with white stars around it. There was also a small black cat with green eyes painted that could give light in the dark. Adrien quietly laid Felix in his bed and then went downstairs again. "I think this should be celebrated." Alya said and Nino nodded in agreement. "I also think, dudette." Adrien chuckled and then looked at Marinette "Is it okay for you?" Adrien asked and Marinette smiled "Sure!" She said, and then she called people to celebrate it.

She called Chloe and Nathaniel, Sabrina and Max, Rose and Prince Ali, and Ivan and Mylène. Soon they were all at her door, and the party could begin. Nathaniel and Chloe also had a baby, a girl named Bridgette, and Felix and Bridgette were the same age. "Hey Chloe, long time no see." Marinette smiled and Chloe smiled back, "Yes, thank you for the invitation, Marinette!" Chloe said and she gave her a hug. "And who is the young lady?" Marinette asked and pointed to the baby Nathaniel had in his arms, "Her name is Bridgette, she is beautiful, right?" Chloe said proudly and Marinette smiled broadly "She is perfect."

TO BE CONTINUED...