Chapter 10

Welcommmmmmmme back!! :)

THE FOLLOWING DAY

MARNETTES POV

I woke up with a terrible headache. I groaned in pain and put my blanket over my head. "Good morning, Mari." Alya pulled my blanket off my body and threw it on the floor. "Hmfph" I groaned and covered my head with my arms. Alya began to laugh, "Do I have to say differently, good morning Grumpy?"

"Sorry, I just have a fierce headache." I sat down and Alya sat next to me. "Well, your head also feels warm, honestly." She said as she put her hand on my forehead.

"I think you have a fever, Mari, I would stay in your room today." Alya said as she looked at her cell phone. "But what if I miss something important? You never know, right?" I whined and put my head down on my pillow. "You have Nathaniel anyway, he can update you later." She smiled when she saw my reaction to his name. "Ugh, almost forgotten, I still have that stupid date with him, this evening at 7. What should I do now?" I took my blanket off the ground and pulled it over my head again.

"Perfect! You have that date later, you can immediately ask what you have missed. Alya clapped and looked at me. "Stupid idea." I murmured hoping she did not hear that. "I can not keep you company, girl, I do have lessons, but I know someone who would like to come." She smirked and tapped something in her phone.

"Who, as far as I know, I do not have friends." I grumbled and closed my eyes. Alya laughed at me in my face and then called someone. "Adrien, I have a sick friend in my room here, would you like to take care of her? Yes? Awesome, Yea girl, see you, I mean, boy ... Er, Adrien ... Yeah bye!" She hung up and gently pulled a little blanket off my head. "Girl, Adrien is coming in. All right?" She smirked and walked to the bathroom.

"And when does he come?" I asked Alya.
"He was done with dressing and stuff, he had to get something and then went -..." Alya was interrupted by a knock on the door. "Aah, that must be Adrien, good luck!" She went to the door, opened it, saw that Adrien was standing there and left the room.

"H-Hey, Adrien, Eh ... Thanks for coming, hehe." I said and I walked out of my bed towards him. I felt a hard pressure on my head and lost my balance for a moment. "Marinette, beware!" He ran to me and grabbed me in his arms. "Are you OK?" I opened my eyes and saw him looking into my eyes. Are perfect piercing green eyes. I felt my legs become limp again, just because of his eyes.

"Er ... Yes, I'm okay, just a headache, hehe." I smiled nervously and looked at the ground.

"So ... I'm going to stay with you all day, and I'm gonna take care of you." He picked me up in bride style and carefully laid me on my bed. "Here, so you don't get cold." He put my blanket over me and smiled at me. "Thank you, Adrien." I smiled back and closed my eyes.

This was a shorter chapter i'm sorry guys

btw i've been meaning to ask you guys something.
If you see Adrien and you see Chat noir
Am I the only one who sees chat as a real different person? When I see chat ik that it's adrien but still...
it's different 😂 in my eyes ofc...

anyway thanks for reading and see you in the following chapter🦄😜🍕
Oh and tomorrow i'm gonna celebrate new year with friends so I will not be able to update... But I'll start now with writing, for you guys. i talk too much ik im sorry see you!

TO BE CONTINUED...
xo mar