Chapter 30

Welcome back xo

Years later...

Adrien and Marinette now had a daughter named Adrinetta, and she was now 9 years old. Felix was 13 years old, and it was the beginning of a new school year in high school for him.

"Mom, I don't want to go to school! School is boring." Felix whined when Marinette opened his door to wake him up. "Oh, honey, you have to make something fun out of it!" Marinette smiled at her son, and he frowned his brows. "Nothing nice about it." He growled and Marinette chuckled "Felix, it's going to be okay. Now, go and prepare." Marinette said while leaving his room.

"Wake up, Adrinetta, it's time for school." Adrien said while walking to Adrinetta's bed. She opened her eyes and smiled "Yeah, I can see my friends again!" She screamed and she jumped out of her bed. "Those two are so different." Marinette said and Adrien laughed. 

Adrinetta, Felix, Marinette and Adrien sat at the table and were eating, "Probably I'm back in the class with Jonas, it's really a jerk." Felix whined and Adrinetta laughed hard "3 years in a row? Do you really think so?" Adrien asked Felix and he nodded angrily "Sure, at that school you never know, right?" Marinette chuckled and they ate farther.

After dinner Felix went to play some computer games until he looked at the clock, widened his eyes when he saw what the time was. "Oh gosh it's time, or I'm gonna be late again!" He whined and jumped up to take his bag. "Mom, dad, I'm going to school! See you later!" Felix yelled as he closed the door behind him. "That reminds me of me." Marinette chuckled and Adrien looked up, "He might have my hair color, but he has your clumsyness." Adrien chuckled and Marinette shook her head with a smile. "Let's bring Adrinetta to school." They stood up and walked with Adrinetta to their car. 

FELIX POV

"Ugh, I'm going to be late again!" I said to myself as I walked across the street to school. Suddenly I saw an old man lying on the floor trying to catch his walking stick. And a few people just walked past him, without helping him. How could those people? I ran to the man, knowing that I was already too late. "I'll help you." I said to the man while helping him standing up and then I gave him his stick. "Thank you my son." the man said and I smiled back. Then I turned around and ran in school.

When I arrived in my class I saw that Bridgette was in my class again, it was a girl with brown short hair in a dot, she had big purple eyes and freckles. I must admit, I always had a crush on her. But she doesn't really notice me. Sigh ... I saw that Jonas was in my class again, lol this will be a fun year. I sat down next to Alex, my best friend for years, and the son of Alya and Nino. "Hey, dude, I see you're back on time." Alex laughed and I rolled my eyes "I'm just in time, man." Alex grinned while looking at Bridgette "When will you ask her out?" Alex asked me and poked my stomach. "Dude, shut up, otherwise she'll hear it!" Adrien whispered and Alex laughed hard, Bridgette turned around and looked weird at Adrien and Alex, Adrien waved awkward and Bridgette smiled back.

AFTER SCHOOL

WITH BRIDGETTE 

"Good evening, Bridgette, was it your day?" Nathaniel asked his daughter and Bridgette smiled, it was good. "She said, and Nathaniel smiled with a nod." I have something for you here, an old gentleman came to bring me this and told me to give it to you. I was not allowed to open it, that was forbidden, so here. "Nathaniel said and gave a small box to Bridgette" Thank you, Dad. I will open it." And with that she went to her room. 

WITH FELIX

"Hey Mama." Felix walked in and smiled at his mother "Hey Felix, how was your day?" Marinette asked and Felix shrugged "As usual, it was fun." He said and Marinette offered him a croissant, "Here, do you have homework?" Marinette asked Felix and he shook his head, "Nope, not yet, I'm going to my room." He said, and then he disappeared to his room. He opened his bag and jumped on his bed. When he took his books out of his bag he saw a dark small box. 

"Let's see what this is." Felix said and opened the small box. 

"Let's see what this is." Bridgette said and opened the small box.

"Hello, I'm Tikki!" A little rose kwami said with a smile.

"Hey there, I'm Plagg, nice to meet you." A little black kwami said while yawing.

They didn't know that this was going to change their lives...

THE END 

I HOPE Y'ALL LIKED THE END IT WAS SO CRAPPY IK I DIDN'T HAVE ANY INSPIRATION ANYMORE BUT I HOPE YOU LIKED IT ANYWAY!