Chapter 9

Welcome back everyone! <3

MARINETTES POV

"Guys, I wanna say something."

I sighed and looked at the ground. "I want to say that no matter what happens, I'm behind you because I know I'm a bad friend lately, better said, no friend ..." "It feels like that I put a knife in your back, and then went away without help."

I walked to Alya and took her hands. "You're right, Alya, we've hardly talked to each other lately, sorry about that." Then I walked to Adrien and looked at him. He looked back at me with a shocked face. "You don't deserve it when I yelled at you, and then ... You know." I giggled. "Uhm, I mean, you don't deserve me to play with your feelings like that." I looked at Alya and Nino. "But I just hope that everything will become normal between us." I smiled at them and walked out of the room.

Until I felt Alya grab my arm. She pulled me back and looked at me, with tears in her eyes. "I want you back as a bestfriend, Mari." She gave me a big hug. I was so surprised that she quickly forgave me. I gave her a big hug back and giggled. "I am very happy about that."

"I wouldn't want anything better, dudette." Nino also gave me a hug when he practically took Alya off me.

Then he looked at Alya and wiped her tears with his finger. "Don't cry, Alya, be a big girl." Alya looked at him angrily and growled, making Adrien Nino and I laugh. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder, it was Adrien's hand. He looked at me with a smile and I smiled back. "Those two are goals, don't you think?" I asked him and he laughed and nodded. Then we looked at the couple together for us.

Suddenly I had to think about the date with Nathaniel / Nathanael (idk LOL srry) of tomorrow. Oh gosh, what was I supposed to do? "A-Adrien, could you follow me?" I looked at him and he nodded. "First let me put my clothes on quickly." I nodded and waited at the door.

When he was done he walked out of the bathroom and walked to me. I took his hand and took him to my room. "Yo girl, what are you going to do with him? Haven't you already had enough, some minutes ago?" She looked at me with a grin and Nino started to laugh. I just winked at her and then left the room with Adrien.

When we arrived in my room, Adrien immediately sat down on my bed. "Can I sit here?" he asked me and went to sit indiane style. "Yes, sure." I answered him and sat in my desk chair. "Look, Adrien, I wanted to talk to you, I'm sorry about it, when I yelled at you, I was just not thinking about straight and was not even mad at you." I sighed and looked at my feet.

Adrien pulled me out my chair and took me in his arms. ""Let's continue our little game, what about that?" he smirked and I felt his breath on my lips. I had to keep strong, I could not go into his offer. "Adrien, no, I'm not finished with talking." I chuckled, I couldn't help it, he was so cute.
"We can talk later, I want to play with you now." He started kissing my neck. "Adrien, stop, naughty boy." I giggled and pushed him away from me. He looked deep into my eyes and smirked. "Do you have something like a tie, or a rope or something?" He asked me as he looked around the room. "Er ... Yes, I do have a hair band here, if that's what you need. Why?" I answered him as I quickly searched around the room. I gave him the hair band. "And maybe you also have a blindfold?" He smirked again and walked to my bed. "I do have a blindfold for going to sleep, Alya actually, I don't think she will mind if you borrow it." I smiled at him and gave him the blindfold. "Well, actually I'm not going to use it." he replied as he took the blindfold. I looked at him with a questioning face "But you do." He whispered. "What? -..." Before I could finish my sentence, he pushed me onto my bed and sat down on me.

"Now let's play."

⚠️
"Adrien, what are you going to do? Don't touch me!" I sighed and looked at him.

"Marinette, close your eyes, shut your mouth and don't move, you're gonna like this." He grinned and took Alya's blindfold, which he did on my eyes.

"Give me your hands." He said and I gave him them, as I started to blush because I had to think of our moment of earlier. He did my hands together.

"You are still a good girl, Mari." I could feel that he was smirking when he said that.
"You're more of a naughty boy, Kitty."
"Kitty? Is that my new nickname?" He laughed. "Do you like it?" I smirked.

"I love it, Marinette." I felt his breath on my ear when he came closer.
He began to touch my stomach and my embrace with his hands, I shivered.
"W-what are y-you trying, A-Adrien?" I shivered again when he began to touch my legs.
"Nice legs, what about I take your pants off, then I can feel them better."

"You're disgusting." I chuckled and shook my head.
And he did what he said, he took of my shoes, socks and my pants. With still my underwear. He kissed my legs, and I breathed heavily.

"Good girl." He took the blindfold off my eyes, and walked out of the room.

Hahahah To be continued...
i'm sorry xoxo
it's just a bit too early for that i think. or is it?

...

...

...

i was kidding, LOLOLOLOL
i'm sorry 😭😜💝🦄

He didn't walk away. lol
⚠️⚠️
"Good girl." He whispered in my ear. I was losing my damn mind to him.
He opened my legs and went with his hand gently to my V- place...
And began to touch it softly.
"Now let's play, for real." He whispered and began to go with his fingers in my clit in and out. I felt pleasure taking over my body when he did that. He earned moans from me in return.
"A-Adrien... Oh.." I moaned.
I really wanted to move but he told me not to do that. So I did as he said and didn't move.
"ADRIEN, I-I'm gonna c-cum." I moaned again and Adrien was only going faster with his fingers. After a while I came and I closed my legs.
"Did you like it?" Adrien asked me with a smirk while taking the blindfold off my face. I blushed and didn't answer. He asked me again but I was too embarrassed about what just happened.
"Y-Yes I d-did..." I stuttered and blushed while he undid the hair band from my hands.

(a/n: i'm so bad at writing this so i'm sorry for you reading some cringe sin🦄)

"Good girl." He smiled and gave me my pants.
"A-Adrien, there is something you need to know..." I said to him while putting on my pants.
"What is it?" He asked me and looked deep in my eyes.
"Well, I have still a date tomorrow evening, with Nathaniel." I looked at the ground and he pulled me in a hug.
"We'll figure this out, together." He gave me a kiss on my forehead and I smiled.

sooooo that's it for this chapter 😊 i hope you didn't cringe to mush by the sin HAHA sorry...
anyway happy new year already and ciaoooo!

TO BE CONTINUED...