Chapter 28

Heyyy!

Sorry for all the time skips but it has to come to an end.

- Timeskip to Wednesday -

Adrien and Marinette had decided to stay here and not to go with their parents, just because they could not miss each other, nor did their friends.It was evening and they were in the airport to take their parents off on their flight.

"Oh mum and dad, I'm going to miss you so much." Marinette cried and gave her parents a big hug "We are going to miss you too." Tom said and wiped away a few tears. "But know that we will not forget you, and we will visit you, and you are always welcome." Sabine smiled at her daughter and Marinette nodded with a smile, 

"Son, don't do anything stupid if we are not there." Gabriel said and Adrien rolled his eyes "Father, I'm not 10. You can count on me." Adrien said annoyed but proud, then he pulled Mama Agreste and Gabriel in a big hug. "I'm going to miss you very much, Adrien." Mama Agreste whispered and Adrien smiled through his tears. "I'm very proud of you, Adrien, I'm going to miss you." Gabriel said and Adrien nodded with a smile "I'm going to miss you too." Adrien said and he let his parents go. The four parents walked their way and Marinette pulled Adrien in a big hug "I'm going to miss them so hard." Marinette cried in his shoulder and Adrien gently rubbed Marinette's back. "Me too, Mari, me too." he whispered and then walked out of the airport together. "Promise me that when we graduate, we will live together." Adrien said and Marinette smiled "I promise you." she said, and she walked on, smiling.

BACK IN COLLEGE

"Oh, Mari, everything is going to be fine, I promise you." Alya said as she pulled her into a big hug. "You can visit them as often as you like, and you have Nino Adrien and me, we are always behind you!" Alya said and Marinette smiled what her best friend said "What would I do without you?" Marinette asked and wiped a tear while she smiled "You would still be the best." Alya smiled and pulled her and Adrien into her room, then she quickly picked up Nino and pulled him into her room. 

That evening they talked a lot and laughed...

I'm reallllly sorry for this short chapter... It was just a chapter for their parents to leave. 

TO BE CONTINUED...