Chapter 23

Welcome back! 

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

NONE POV

"I can't believe she just said that to you, since when is Chloe this rude?" Adrien asked Lila when Chloe left the room. Lila shrugged and looked blank at him.
"Chloe never liked me."

"But still, I'm gonna talk to her, this isn't normal." Adrien exclaimed and Lila nodded from understanding at him. "Sure, it's your choice." She smiled at him and he smiled back.
"I mean, I don't expect you two to be best friends, but that it works out between you and her." He looked at Lila and smiled.

Adrien stood up from his chair and looked at Marinette. "I think it's time for us to leave. I see you saturday, Lila. " He walked over to Marinette and smiled at her. "See you, Lila!" Marinette waved at her and they left room. "Oh and Lila, wear something nice." He winked at Lila and then left.

IN THE BAKERY

"Adrien I thougt we were going to our dorms again." Marinette chuckled while opening the bakery with her key. She saw the letter she wrote earlier still laying on the table in the same position. She sighed and looked at her boyfriend.
"Still no sign off them?" Adrien asked her and she shook sad her head.
"I know something that will cheer you up." He said and took her in his arms. He walked upstairs with Marinette in his arms.

For all the innocent readers, when you see this ⚠️ stop reading😂 

"It's a while ago we played." Adrien smirked at her when he gently lay her on her bed."Not now kitty, what if mama and papa come back? They will hear us." Marinette said and Adriens smirk grow wider. "Oh, but you'll feel so much pleasure, that you won't be able to talk." And with that he pressed his lips on hers. She immediately kissed him back and wrapped her arms around his neck.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Adrien smiled "I thought you didn't want to?" he asked in whisper and then kissed her back. "It's been a while, kitty." Marinette smiled and kissed him hard on the lips. His kisses went from her lips to her neck, and got moans from Marinette in return. "Adr- oh ... Adrien, I'm ready for it." She moaned and he smirked while kissing her collarbone. She sat up and pulled Adrien out of his t-shirt, then she started to kiss his chest. She licked his nipples and kissed them while carefully pulling his pants off. "Marinette, you're a bad girl, bad bad girl." he grinned as he thought of a good punishment for her. "Play with me, Kitty." she whispered and looked him straight in the eye. He kissed her again and pulled off her t-shirt, then her pants so he could see her bra. "Damn, those two, I'd like to touch them." He smirked and Marinette laughed. "What are you waiting for?" He kissed her again passionately and went with his hand over her back, to her bra, and unclipped her bra. "Marinette, you are so beautiful." he said to her and smiled, she smiled back and then he pushed his head between her two breasts. He began to suck on her nipples, Marinette moaned hard and put her head on her pillow while enjoying the feeling. "You like this, huh?" He asked her while sucking harder on her nipples. She nodded carefully and moaned again.

(a/n Btw a John is the thing from the boy and the woman stuff.. yea you get it xoxo)

He then went with his lips from her breasts to her panties and pulled them off with his teeth. "You're going to feel so much pleasure, Marinette." he said and went in with his tongue and out of her 'woman stuff'. "ADRIEN!" she moaned and Adrien only went faster and faster and Marinette moaned harder and harder. "A-adrien ... I'm gonna c-cum ..." she moaned and then she came in his mouth and he licked it up. He gave her a passionate kiss. "Adrien, do it, I want to feel it." She said while she pulled down his boxers so she could see his John and start sucking on it. She put his john in and out of her mouth and Adrien moaned hard of pleasure. "Marinette, baby ... Oh ..." He moaned hard and that gave Marinette a boost to go even harder. She looked up and gave him an innocent smile, he chuckled at her and rubbed her jaw. "Oh, baby I-I ..." Adrien moaned but Marinette interrupted him "Say it!" She shouted "I'M GONNA CUM!" he moaned hard and came into her mouth. "Good kitty." she smiled and kissed him passionately as she explored his mouth with her tongue. "God I love you." he said between her kisses and she smiled. Then he did without warning his John in her 'woman stuff' and a wave of pain washed over her. "ADRIEN! JUST WARNED ME?" she screamed but felt so much pleasure and she started moan. He went faster and faster, and Marinette's room was now filled with moans, screams and calling each others names. After a while they both came, Adrien fell on her bed next to Marinette. He pulled Marinette in his arms and kissed her cheek. "You're so beautiful." He smiled and she smiled back. "And you're so handsome." Then they both fell asleep in each other arms. 

TO BE CONTINUED! btw everyone! tomorrow is the big day! 

GLACIATOR IS ON TV TOMORROWWWWWW

AT 9:15 (FRANCE TIME) XOXOXO

BYE!