Chapter 26

Welcome back!

WITH MARINETTE ADRIEN AND NINO

Marinette is in Adrien and Ninos room checking everything.
"Alya is changing her clothes, are you guys ready?" Marinette asked the boys while looking at her phone. They nodded and Marinette smiled brightly. "You look good, princess." Adrien winked at Marinette and gave her a kiss on her cheek, then he and Nino left to the ballroom in Le Grand Hotel where the party was. "See you there!" Marinette yelled and then she walked back to her room to look for alya.
Alya was ready and she looked gorgeous, the dress fitted perfect on her and she smiled brightly. "How do I look, girl?" Alya asked excited and Marinette pulled her in a big hug. "You look gorgeous, Alya." She whispered and Alya hugged her back.

"I'm afraid you're gonna have to wear a blindfold until we are there." Marinette said while binding the blindfold on her eyes. "So trust me. It's walking for around 7 minutes." Marinette said and Alya nodded. She switched the lights off and then they left the room, Marinette took Alyas hand and lead her the way.

WITH ADRIEN AND NINO

Nino and Adrien were talking with Rose and Kim, one of Alya her classmates from high school until Adrien received a message from Marinette.

m'lady: Adrien, we're almost here!

Me: sure, we're getting ready ;)

m'lady: see you there x

Adrien ran to the DJ table on the stage and fixed his voice when he took the microphone.
"Hum hum... Test.. Test?" The microphone worked and all the attention was now on Adrien, everyone in the ballroom turned to Adrien who was standing on the stage.
"Eh, first of all thank you for coming, hehe. Anyway, Marinette and Alya are here in a minute, so get ready!" Adrien announced and everyone ran to their position in the room.

WITH MARI AMD ALYA

"Okay, Alya, stay here. Don't move and don't peak." Marinette said as they arrived at the door of the ballroom. She quickly entered the room, gave Adrien a quick smile  and ran to her position.

"Alya, come inside the door." Nino screamed and Alya entered the room.

So this is an experiment, a try out, or whatever you wanna call it. Anyway I changed the christmas bakery song a bit in a birthday song for Alya😂.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
"Happy birthday to Alya." They all sang.

"Mom and dad, thank you for helping me, to make this awesome party for my friend, you see." Mari sang while holding her parents their hands. They smiled at her.

"Happy birthday Alya, and I hope you see, we did our best to make you happyy!" Adrien sang while pulling Alya in a hug and then he turned to everyone.

"Alya my favourite girl, happy birthday to you!" Nino sang and gave her a kiss on the back of her hand. "Girl, I hope you know that I wish you luck too." Chloe sang while walking towards Alya with a bright smile.
"And maybe some gifts for you, you bet?!" Sabrina sang while giving her a present.
"Happy birthday, big sister."
"Happy birthday, dudette." Her two little twin sisters sang while hugging her leg and smirking widely. Alya started to laugh of the word 'dudette'.

"Thank you all for this awesome surprise, I appreciate this, it's so nice!" Alya sang while dancing around the ballroom with everyone.
"I love you all, and I love this ball!" Alya sang and everyone clapped when they stopped singing.
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
a/n: it's really bad ik I just wanted to do this x

"Girl, I never expected this!" Alya screamed while dancing with Marinette, Nino was on the stage busy with the music and talking with Adrien.
"When did you do this all?" Alya asked and Marinette shrugged with a smirk. "That's a story for another time, let's party!" Marinette yelled and they danced happy.

So I'm really for stopping here but there's gonna be a part two of the party. I promise :).
Comment what you thought about the singing part😂

TO BE CONTINUED...