Chapter 8

Welcome back! 😊💜 

This moji ⚠️ means, maybe a little sin, guys... xo 

MARINETTES POV

"Marinette, do you believe it?" Nath asked me while standing up.
"Do I believe what, Nath?" I asked while helping him up.
"Do you really think, that Chloe and I... You know, that we're together?" He asked me while we both sat on my bed.

"Look, I wanna talk with you on a properly way. Let's meet tomorrow at the cafe from today." I suggested him but I could see that he has other ideas.
"No. Let's go on a real date." He suggested and looked around the room.
"I don't know, Nath. You hurt me pretty bad." I said unsure while undoing my dot.

"But I wanna explain you everything. It wasn't what you think, I swear." Suddenly Alya entered the room.

"Hey girl, I had to check on you from Adrien, he was worried. Oh hey, Nathaniel." She smiled while walking to her PC. "Thanks, Alya. And Nath, I'm in. What time, tomorrow?"

"I'll pick you up at 7pm. Wear something nice." He smiled at me.
"My clothes are always nice." I chuckled and he laughed with me.

"See you tomorrow, Mari." He winked at me and then left the room.
Alya looked at me with a confused face. "So are you two, like, a thing?" She asked me while closing her laptop.
"Why?" I asked her cautiously.
"Well, because we hardly talk lately. You never tell me anything." She rolled her eyes and walked over to her bed.

"We will talk later. I need to talk to Adrien now." I said while leaving the room.
"Sure you do." She sighed.

I knocked on Adrien's door. Nino opened the door.
"Hey Marinette." He smiled and waved at me. I saw Adrien looking up from his bed.

"Look, Agreste. You need to calm the fuck down." I said to him while walking to him.
"Who knows what could have happend when I didn't woke up, from your irritating voice, you were pretty loud." I didn't know what I was saying. I just had to Adrien hate me. It was better if he never wanted to talk to me again. That's better for both of us.
"Eh, I'll go to Alya for a moment." I hear Nino day and then left the room.

"I guess I deserved this..." He sighed. "I'm going on a date tomorrow, with Nathaniel/Nathanael (idk) and you're so not going to ruin it." He looked at me with unbelief.
"I never ruined any of your dates? Why are you coming with this, now?" He stood up and raised his voice. Then I saw he was only wearing a black boxers, oh f🍕ck his body. It's fuc👑 perfect.

"Uhm, Don't raise your voice at me, young man." I said cold while putting my hands on my hips.
He chuckled. "Young man? You're not my mother!?" He yelled at me.

"I said DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME!" I screamed in his face.
"YOU'RE DOING THE SAME!!" He screamed back at me and he balled his fists.
"YOU'RE SO ANNOYING! I CAN'T BELIEVE WHY YOU'RE SO IRRESISTIBLE!" I screamed at him. What did I just say to him. I just told him that he's irresistible.

He smirked and walked closer to me. "So... I'm irresistible, huh?" He walked forwards and I backwards, until my back touched a wall. My body was now trapped between the wall and Adrien.
"Now, explain me. Irresistible, huh?" He smirked while coming closer.
"Stop with your 'huh' it's annoying."
He chuckled and looked deep in my eyes. Oh lord, three things I can't resist. His chuckle, his perfect body and his emerald green eyes.

"Adrien, s-stop." Suddenly I became really nervous.
"What, I'm doing nothing. Just looking at you." He smirked again. "Remember that hickey, I gave you. Two months ago." He asked me and looked me deep in my eyes.
I carefully nodded.
"I can give you a new one, at the same place. Or maybe somewhere else." He whispered in my ear. My brain wasn't functioning anymore, it was almost exploding. I couldn't think right anymore.
"Please..." I had no idea what I had to answer on that. Of course I wanted him to kiss my neck, but...I looked in his eyes and he in mine.
I couldn't resist him, anymore. So I stood on my tiptoes and leaned in. I kissed him soft in his lips.
"Is this what you want?" He smirked at me.
"Y-Yes..."

⚠️ 

He chuckled and took me in his arms. He gently lay me on his bed, then he came on top of me. 

"Let's play a game. Close your eyes, and don't open them." He whispered and I closed my eyes. 
He binded my arms together with something and lifted them up to the wall.
Oh and it didn't hurt.

"I'm gonna do something and you have to close your eyes and let your hands there. Understand?" He asked me while he saw I was peeking.
"Marinette! No peeking." He chuckled. "Sorry..." I felt my cheeks burning like fire.

"Don't move."
"Wait what? You want me to stay here, while creepy people can come in and r-..." He began to touch my stomach with his cold hands. I shivered and almost moved my arms.
Suddenly I felt his hand under my shirt. He began to touch every single spot on my stomach and my embrace. Just kiss me already fuc👑 Adrien.

"Good girl." He whispered in my ear with a seductive voice.

I couldn't help it and kissed him. A fast passionate kiss. He quickly pulled back.
"You have to wait." He chuckled again.
"I can't." And I tried to kiss him again. He kissed me passionately and undid my hands, so they were free again.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. I went with my hands through his hair. I felt his tong exploring my mouth, I did the same with his. He began to kiss my neck, every little spot on it. He earned moans from me in return.

I felt him smirking while he began to suck on a spot in my neck. "Oh Adrien..." I let out a small moan. I couldn't help it, it was stronger than myself.
Suddenly he picked me up, not breaking the kiss and pinned me to the wall.
"This is easier, don't you think?" He smirked again. I didn't care where we were. As long as I could make out with him, I'm happy.
Suddenly someone came inside the room. We both looked to the door and we saw Nino and Alya coming inside and looking at us with a smirk.
"We asked ourselves why it took so long, the talk, Mari." Alya said with a big grin on her lips.
"W-What do y-you mean?" I understand her perfect, just wanted to be sure...
"You're in Adrien's room. He's half naked, and look how you two are standing there."She chuckled.
Okay, she has point. But still.
I gently pulled back and closed my eyes.

"Guys, I wanna say something."

TO BE CONTINUED...