District 2 Male

Ivy's POV: I froze, turning slowly, refusing to believe it. "Cato." He smiled smiling sadly, "Hey Ivy." I broke down crying. He slowly walked toward me holding me tightly to his chest.

Cato's POV: I smiled sadly as she sobbed clutching in my shirt. I hadn't seen her in awhile ever since her Father was caught in the affair. Once she let go I gently guided her to the chairs, "Thank you for- for volunteering for my brother." I nodded as my friend continued to silently cry, "Remember, together or not at all." She nodded "Yeah." She said smiled, as I reached out to wipe her tears from her now puffy eyes. I looked up to the sound of clicking heels, "I was going to say get to know each other but seems your already well acquainted." Our Escort said, "Old friend." I replied smiling, as Ivy stood up too. "Well then, time to meet your mentors." The Escort said as she bid us to follow her. "So your the ones I have to deal with now." Brutus said scanning over the two of us critically, "I think their rather... precious." Enobaria said licking her pointed teeth "But you, you don't seem like you could hurt a fly." She said pointing toward Ivy as she glared, gaining the glint in her eyes. I looked toward Ivy, the glint in her eye, a sight I knew all to well. "Back in the Academy, She was the fiercest fighter." I said as Ivy smiled at me the glint not completely out of her eyes yet but less than before. "Really, prove it." Brutus said taunting, Ivy slowly pulled up the butter knife from the table, maintaining eye containing with the man who had challenged her, with a quick flick of her wrist she threw the knife at the man's head as he quickly dodged not wanting to loose his head. "Well then, I can work with this." He said as Ivy smirked proudly, Enobaria sent her a warm smile "Welcome sister."