I'm Coming

Cato's POV: I stared at the her lifeless body now gripped in my arms. I set her body down, before picking up my sword. The final battle was going to be tonight and I knew it. I'm sure the others did too. Night fell all too soon. I looked up from the fire at the sound of an unfamiliar howl break the quiet air. I stood up gripping my sword as I looked up to the cliff above me. Above me stood 21 proud dog/ fox creatures and in the dead center on that appeared to be modeled after Ivy. With a howl all the mutts charges down the hill. Quickly I ran, knowing that if I was against a mutt even resembling a bit of Ivy I wouldn't be able to kill it. I ran toward the Cornucopia as 12 stood there "Mutts!" I yelled as they scrambled up the Cornucopia. The battle looked as if it was almost over. "I can still do this, just one more kill. You shoot us and we both go down. You win." I said, she seemed to disagree as she shot my hand making me stumble into the pack of mutts, looking to the side I could see Ivy's mutt not attacking me. Simply standing there, neither helping not hurting. It went on for hours, I looked up to see 12 looking down on me"Please, I promised her 'Together or not at all'." I saw 12 nod as she let an arrow loose. I closed my eyes as I felt myself be pushed out of my body. Opening my eyes again everything had went white, the arena, the mutts, everything gone. Nothing but blank space. "Cato." I looked to see Ivy standing there, in the same outfit she was in when we entered the games. No visible scars or wounds. "Ivy." I breathed out as she held me tightly to her chest. "Let's go home." I looked up at her taking her hand once again. "I promised you. Together or not at all." She nodded before pressing her lips against mine.