Bloodbath

Cato's POV: I grinned as I pulled the sword out of the last breathing tribute. "That was the last canon." I said as Glimmer squealed, "Where's Ivy?" I asked beginning to flip the bodies of the tributes hoping we hadn't hit killed her. "The chic over there covered in blood?" I looked up to see Ivy covered in blood. I quickly rushed to her "Ivy, your covered in blood." Ivy chuckled, "It's not mine. 4's. " I nodded as she began to raid the fallen tributes bags. "Cato, can you help me with this? It's so heavy." I rolled my eyes as I made my way toward the dizzy blond. "What?" I asked gruffly, "Oh nothing, just wanted to get you to myself." She purred as her hands making its way around my neck. "I would stop if I were you." Glimmer turned irritated, only be met by a bloody Ivy, tossing a wicked knife in her hands. "You can't kill me, you need me!" Glimmer said, voice going high. "Really? Cause last time I checked we're in a game of survival." Ivy said tauntingly, stalking closer. Glimmer began to shake in fear, "Cato won't let you!" Glimmer turned to me, hope evident in her eyes. Ivy scoffed "You're not even worth the dullest knife." Glimmer's face grew beet red. "Well I- I..." Ivy raised a brow, "Never mind." She said backing down from the bloody female. "Hey guys, this one's breathing!" We all turned to Marvel, another of our pack, holding a struggling boy. A grin made its way onto my face, "Thought I got you myself." I growled lowly making my way to the boy, raising my sword. "Wait." A sharp voice cut through the tense air, all of us turned to Ivy. "He's from 6, electronics, we can use him. We all turned to the boy who nodded frantically. "Fine." I grunted as I set him down, still holding his wrists.