Remake Center

Ivy's POV: I sat still as a doll, as Brutus had explained for me to do. Not speaking of my own thoughts as they continued to pull and tug on my hair, coating my face with powders, and rubbing in creams to soften the skin. I had no clue as to what I looked like nor how much time had past. "Dear you look so sad, what's on your mind dear?" I looked up to see one of my prep members squatting down looking at me concerned. "Nothing Peaches, I just miss them, my family." I said. As Peaches nodded thoughtfully, "Well think a bout something else. Like that hunk of a man that came with you." Peaches said as she stared of dreamily, "Cato?" I asked, Peaches nods snapped out of her little day dream. "Yes him! What do you think of him?" She asked as she held my hands as a mother would do to a scared child,  I'm smiled "Well I've known him for a majority of my life in 2. We met at the Academy, we were only 6 then." I said nostalgically, "But I hadn't seen him for years, I had to drop out because of my Mother." I explained "And I think being away from him for so long must triggered something in me." She nodded as she lead me to Jace whom was waiting in the final room before the Parade Hold. "Close your eyes." I did as I was told as a silky cocoon was placed over my body. "Come, look." I did as told again staring into the standing mirror. "Well? What do you think?" Jace asked eagerly, like a child waiting for praise by their parents, "It's beautiful. Thank you Jace." I said turning to the man. He shook his head brushing off the complement, "No thank you, for being my canvas." "I had no choice." I replied smiling back. "No you didn't." He laughed ushering me toward the Hold.