Entrance Parade

Ivy's POV: I slowly made my way to the Hold, teetering on the 3' heels placed on my feet. The Hold grew silent as the double doors were opened. I could feel each pair of eyes look me up and down before returning to their previous conversations.

Cato's POV: I quickly glanced up at the sound of the double doors opening. I felt a smile make its way onto my face as Ivy teetered on the ridiculously high shoes they had placed on her feet, quickly I made my way to her, Ivy looked up, seemingly nervous. "Wow." I breathed out, "I know I look strange." Ivy said with a flush decorating her already rosy cheeks, "Strange wouldn't be the word I would choose." I whispered in her ear as I guided her toward District 1's tributes. "This is Ivy, my district partner." I said as Ivy nodded politely as Glimmer rolled her eyes, "You look like you couldn't hurt a fly! Are you sure you weren't mixed up somewhere?" I glanced toward Ivy, a smile still in her face but the glint back in her eyes. "Oh I'm certain I could hurt a fly if I wanted sweetheart, I just choose not to." Ivy replied her tone icy. Glimmer stepped back in shock, quickly composing herself she huffed as she walked over to her partner, Marvel. "Shall we?" I asked holding out a hand for her as we walked toward our chariot. She nodded taking my hand for stability as she stepped up onto the chariot, tightly gripping the railing, knuckles white. I quickly took her hand rubbing the back of her hand, she looked up smiling. Slowly our chariot made it's way out to the Capitol crowd. I turned to the side smiling as Ivy caught a white rose bouquet. She turned to me as she blushed as I smirked.

Ivy's Parade Look: