Time to Say "Good bye"

Ivy's POV: A few days had past since the arrow. Turned out in the bag was ointment, convenient enough. We were now in final 5. Tensions ran high, but so did hopes of surviving. Cato and I had agreed to separate to find berries (my job) and meat (his job). Much time hadn't past when I started to hear leaves brushing against each other. "Cato?" I turned only to see the male of 11. "You're not Cato." I could feel the hairs on the back of my neck raise. Slowly I backed up before bumping into a large tree trunk. "Cato! Cato, help! Ca-!" I cried as Thresh swung his sickle, slashing me across the chest. I slumped down the trunk clutching my chest, as heavy footfall was heard. Thresh must have also heard it as he raised his sickle. I looked up weakly as Cato's eyes widened before narrowing as he lunged as he slashed with his sickle, on to be parried by Cato. I don't know how long the fight was as I was in and out of consciousness. Soon enough it was over with Thresh's canon going off. Cato came crawling to me as I began to choke on the blood that was beginning to flood my lungs. "Ivy, Ivy, Ivy, look at me." Cato said covered in blood, holding my head gently in his big hands. I couldn't focus on anything, my mind seemed erratic, I turned my head toward the concerned blonde. "Cato..." I coughed out, clutching my wound in pain, "Cato..." I called wearily, "I'm here, I'm here." I could hear the sadness in his voice. "Your going to be okay, you'll be fine." He said weakly. After a moment of silence he looked down at me with sadness, "You don't have to hold on anymore, go ahead, let go." I shook my head, fighting for breath, not wanting to leave him alone. "Ivy, I love you." I smiled weakly as he pressed his dry lips against mine. This was it our fist and last kiss together. "Now let go." This time I nodded as I relaxed as I felt myself begin to float out of my body. I smiled sadly as I saw Cato clutching onto my now lifeless body. "I'm sorry." I whispered as everything began to turn white.