Final Stop

Ivy's POV: We had been told we were going to be transported via Hovercraft. I turned to Cato, whom was simply staring at the sky, "Cato?" He turned to me, not saying a thing "Are you scared?" He smiled before taking my hand "No, because your going to be there with me." I smiled back as the Hovercraft lowered a ladder as we were raised into the craft. Inside was a simple black and dull grey, after taking a seat the craft and the craft held all the tributes for this Hunger Games, a Capitol woman, all dressed in white, walked down the lane separating us. Injecting a tracker into all our arms. Soon we were all taken, by Peacekeepers, to our designers in a holding room. The final pit stop. I walked into the simple grey room as Jace stood to greet me. "Ivy, I'm so sorry dear." I nodded as he handed me a jacket made of a thin maroon material. "You don't know how much it hurts me." I nodded as he began to put my hair in a messy bun in the top of my head "The boy you came with, Cato, he told me you didn't have a token, and told me to give you this." My eyes widened at the sight of his mother's engagement necklace. "Said it was his mother's." I nodded numbly as he placed the necklace on my neck, the cold metal laying next to my heart. "Tuck it into your shirt dear." I did as I was told, flicking as the cold metal touched my bare skin. "Many are rooting for you. I'm not allowed to bet, I'm a designer, but if I was allowed I would in a heart beat." I nodded understanding, as I messed with the cold metal chain. "Step on the platform. " I took a deep breath as a glass cylinder kept me from my designer. "Thank you." I mouthed as the cylinder base began to rise.