chapter 1

Edwards POV

Bella was holding onto rosile as she was telling me and Jacob the names that she picked out.
  "So I was thinking about Ej for Edward Jacob." Bella said
  "OK so that one is not soo bad.  Tell them the girls name that u picked out.  " Rose said.
" so I was playing around with our mom's name and I was thinking,  Renesmee! What too tried? " Bella asked when we didn't respond. 
"Uh.... Uh....." Jacob had no clue on how to break it to her that those were horrible names.  But I loved them. So I spoke for the both of us.
  "They are beautiful.  And unique.  They are perfect considering the circumstances." I said while smiling. But I can't help but think that we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for me.  I did this to Bella. But I can't let her know that I am upset.  Rose handed her a cup of blood,  but when she went for it,  her spine snapped!  And her knees cracked.  I sped to get her head in time before it hit the floor.  I ran all the way to Carlisle's office.  I put her on the table and rose put the morphine in.  But there wasn't enough time because the baby was dying.  We had to do something, and do it fast!  Rose cut open Bella's stomach,  but got the hungry look in her eyes.  I lunged for her and gave her to Alice to be dragged out of there.  I went back to Bella and started to eat away at her.  I finally got to our child and pulled it out.  It was renessmee.
"Its renessmee!" I said. 
"Beautiful!" Bella said.  She wanted to hold her.  So I let her.  But she soon gasped because renessmee bite her.  I took her away but then Bella stopped breathing.  I had to inject my venom before it was too late.
"Jacob take her!" I screamed. 
"Keep that thing away from me!" Jacob croaked. He was sad that his best friend was gone. But I still had hope. 
"Edward I'm better.  Let me take her." Rose said while coming in the room.  I was against it but then I looked at Bella and I relented.  I gave her my daughter and I got my venom in her.  But I think it was too late.  I started to do compressions.
"I will not kill you. You should have to live with this." Jacob said.  He then left the room. I was depressed. I was not gonna let her die.  I started to bite her wherever there was a main vain.  Hoping to get my venom in her system.

Thxs for reading.  I am very sorry if there are any spelling mistakes.  Remember to comment like and share!!!  Love Melanie!!!! 💛💛💜💜❤❤💓💓😘😘