Chapter 12

Aro was now interseted. "May I see your hand child?" Aro asked. I just simply held out my hand. Once he had seen what my life was like minus the powers, because I knew that if he knew I had any powers at all he would not rest until I had joined them. But I did show them that I had the power to control fire. So I gave him that. He nodded in agreement. I saw the look in his eyes and I wanted to put a stop to that right now. "I'm sorry if you were under the impression that after my "family" was killed that I would join you. I would never! I know what you do and I would never submit to something so cruel." Once I finished Aro looked defeated but simply nodded in agreement. "So what is our course of action and I'm sorry Aro, you can not know any of this. Your mind is not safe so you must be at the other end of the castle. Now I want every member of the Volturi in here. 1. So that I know that you aren't going and telling Aro what is being said in here and 2. So that you know what course of action we are taking. That includes the wives."
——————————————————————
Sorry if that was short but I'm running out of ideas so if you guys could just help me out on this I would be really happy! And you will get a shoutout! Love ya guys!!!!

               Don't forget to

               Like comment and Share!!!!!!