Chapter 9

"WHAT!?" Carlisle and Esme screamed. I thought that when Edward went to get them, he told them about the movie and stuff. I guess I was wrong. I just shrugged. "Well in that case you have to stay with us, Melanie." Carlisle said. It was now my turn to scream. "Your kidding right? I have a family to think about. Like my mom. Who by the way, is a helicopter parent. Btw, what time is it?" I said/screamed/asked. "245. Why?" Rosalie said. I mentally said shot and started to call my mom. She must be worried sick. "Hello?" My mom answered. "Hi mom!" I said. "Oh hi honey. How were the dogs?" Oh great another time that she puts the dogs before me. "Oh they were great mom." I said while rolling my eyes. I stopped trying to get them in trouble because my mom would always know when I am lying. "Oh that's great! Well I have got to get back to work. Make sure you pick up the dog poop." And with that she hanged up. I sighed as I put my phone away. They were all giving me sympathetic looks and I returned them with a weak smile. "Well you all heard my mom. I have to go and clean up  the dog poop. So could someone take me home?" I told/asked them. Emmett looked at me like he was now trying to place me. "Why would we keep her here?" Emmett asked. I rolled my eyes and and groaned. Emmett then looked at me like I was crazy. So I told him. "Because Emmett, I don't know who gave me away, but someone gave me away to the family I have now. But I am related to someone in this room. Can you guess who it is????" I said sarcastically. "Um.... Rosalie?" Emmett said but it was more like a question. I then sped over to him and wacked him upside the head. I then sped over and stood right next to Reneesmee. He then got huge eyes and was right in front of me. "Melizabeth?" Emmett whispered. "Hi teddy bear!" I whispered back. He then enveloped me in a bone crushing hug. He soon let me go so that Rosalie can hugged me too! Alice and Jasper did the same thing. Bella looked at them like they were all crazy and then she looked at both me and Reneesmee. I mean she full on stared at us for a good 2 minutes. Then she finally realized that I was her daughter. Reneesmee's twin sister. Now I'm guessing that I was given up before she woke up. So that is why she didn't know about me. Again, I glare at my father. He is probably the whole reason on why I never got to meet some of my family and why I never got to grow up in a house that my mom wasn't being abusive towards me. When I thought this, Edward looked like he had a pained expression on his face. I rolled my eyes and thought, you brought this upon yourself. No one is to blame but you. My mom then sped over with tears in her eyes. I knew that they would never fall.