Chapter 4

Edward's POV

I suddenly heard a thump and then a soft whimper come from the room that Bella was in. I went to go and check to see what it was. But as I looked around the room I saw nothing. But then I heard that whimper again and I looked at Bella. I then saw the tiniest pair of legs that were known to man kind. I vamp speeded over to the owner of those legs and saw a bloody baby. She look so blue and when she saw me she smiled as if content enough with dying. I couldn't let that happen since I blamed her for making my Bella turn into a monster like I was. I wanted to make her life a living hell before I finally killed her and turned her into what her mother and I was. So I called Carlisle in hear and acted like a parent that was concerned for the life of his daughter. I explained who she was and he took her away. I want to make sure that she knows all of the pain that she has caused for me and her mother.

——————————————————————
Hey guys sorry for the long wait for the update! I had so much going on. I had a new IPhone to set up, then a wake to go to. Then my brothers bday! I hadn't the time to write! Anyways how do u like it so far don't forget to like comment and subcribe!