Chapter 6

Alice POV
When Edward just brushed off the fact that he had another daughter and never bothered to tell us, I knew that I meant trouble! I got pulled into another vision with Edward and the little girl! He was beating her! I am so horror stricken! I need to get her out of here! I can never look at Edward again! I went to go check on her. But Edward beat me to her and was shutting down her oxygen for her to breathe! I sped over to him quickly and grabbed his hand off of the oxygen mask! I let the little girl take her much needed deep breathes and then I dealt with Edward! Lucky for me, Emmett came in had saw what was happening! He quickly sped over and detained Edward! I checked on the little and girl and then called Carlisle, Rose, Esme, and my love in here. I wanted them to meet the little girl! I mean Carlisle already met her. That much is obvious! I saw the look of pure anger written on Edwards face! He kept telling me and Emmett that he needs to avenge his mate! We kept in reminding him that is mate is upstairs transforming into one of us! That kind of back fired because that just got him more angry! So we kept our mouths shut until Carlisle got here! Luckily it wasn't long and Jasper got a hold of Edward too because Emmett was starting to lose his grip! "Can someone tell me what's going on??????" Carlisle yelled to make Edward shut up! I can see that Edward didn't want any of us to know about this unexpected joy! I wanted to strangle him for thinking that he could kill such an innocent baby! I know that I was on the fence about the baby or should I say babies, but now that I have actually seen them, I love them with all of my life! I want to protect her with my life! I would rather be sent to hell then let my vision come true!!