Chapter 13

Now u might be thinking why are u going against ur family? I mean sure they gave you up at birth and not Nessie but they love u and they were only trying to protect you! Well u see I'm not going against my family! I am actually helping them! They want the Volturi gone, and I want them dead! So it's a win win! Anyways, you might be wondering how r u going to pull this off, well I showed them the plan! Now before u start to yell and scream at me let me tell you the rest of the plan! I would show them the plan and then I would pretend to be on their side! When we got to the meeting place, I would be brought forth and shown as a traitor to my family. But then, I would kill Aro and everyone else on his side. Now, I just need to somehow get on to Aro's good side. Can't have him hating me now. Oh, Jane is coming I have to go. Can't have her figuring out that I'm not really on there side. Bye!
————————————————
I am so sry that I didn't update. I just started a new school and I am still getting used to the schedule. So please forgive me. I am going to a vocational school which means I have one week of academics and one week of shop. So I am still getting used to the amount of homework I have. Now I will try to update on my schedule but I will probably only be able to update in the weekends. Once again so sry. Hope u enjoyed the chapter and keep on reading.

Your Author,
MelanieMagoon