Chapter 10

When I got home my brother was there. 'Shoot' I thought. My brother then stormed up too me and said, "where have you been?" "It's not like you care. You don't care about me when I am screaming your name when mom is beating me so why start caring now?" I screamed. With that I got a poop bag and I stormed out of the house. I went over and got the pooper scooper and started to pick up the poop. Key word there: started. I didn't get to finish because I was soon picked up and brought back to the Cullen's house. I didn't say anything and just sat there. They all looked at me like I had three heads. But I still didn't say anything. Then Emmett being Emmett, started to ask questions about the movies. (I am way to lazy to type out random questions. So use your imagination) I just used my powers and started to think of different scenes from the movies. I thought 'why not have a little fun with Edward here and make him uncomfortable!' Once I got the scene from Twilight in my head(that I wanted) I showed it to them. After that I went straight into the New Moon one. I thought about the time that Edward left Bella. Boy did he look uncomfortable! 😏 I smirked when I looked at him. Then I started to laugh my ass off! Edward wanted me to stop but I kept going! I then thought about the newborn fight and when Jacob got hurt. I could see the pain on both Bella's and Jacob's face. I smirked at that. I was thinking about a good breaking dawn part 1 scene and I wanted to make everyone uncomfortable, so I thought about the scenes where Edward and Bella where making love. After that happened I looked to everyone's faces and I laughed my ass off at them. I laughed so hard that my sides hurt! I fell on the floor and started to roll around laughing!! So I then showed them the birthing scene except only Reneesmee is in it. I heard Edward think that it should of been that way from the beginning. I had a hurt expression on my face but soon turned it back into a wicked smile. I then thought about the Volturi and the "fight". They all thought that the fight didn't happen. So they were all confused. I cleared it up for them. "The fight didn't happen but that was Alice's vision. It was just my favorite part of the last movie." They all nodded understandably but Carlisle was rubbing his neck. I laughed. "Ok now that you know about the different out comes and one of my powers, can I go home now?" I asked. "Did you say one of your powers?" Carlisle asked. "Umm.. no?" I said but it came out as a question. I have to get out of here and quick! I started to look for a door but of course all doors are downstairs, so my only escape is through the window. I don't want to get glass all over me but I don't want to stay here another minute. Especially with the man that made me grow up wondering what I did as a BABY mind you, to make me birth family hate me! Now I know. So I looked towards the window, and said "Well it's been great showing you how your secret is out there but I really must be going!" And with that I super sped over to the window but didn't stop as I made contact with it. I jumped down and I looked back as to where my family stood shocked. I smirked and than ran for my life hoping to get home. But on my way I ran into Seth. Well Seth in wolf form. I looked into his eyes and saw our future together. OMFG! He did not! I did not! I was so set on living my life alone! But noooooooo! I just had to run into him right now! I started to run again as I felt the ground rumble. I knew that, that meant that my family was coming to get me! I ran and ran. Even when I heard a howl, I didn't stop! I only stopped when I was getting close to my house. I casually walked out of the woods and hopped over my fence. I then walked into my yard and into my house. Ignored my brother and walked straight into my room. What I didn't expect to find was Seth. I screamed but he soon ran over to me and covered my mouth. I was still screaming and soon was hitting him. But it did more harm to me than to him. He finally got a brain and carried me out of the house. Once we were in the woods, he threw me over his shoulder and took off running. Once he let go of my mouth I then started to scream for help. Of course the Cullen's were the only ones who could hear me. So I quite screaming. We soon reached the Cullen house and Seth put me down. I glared at him. "Ya know, that wasn't very nice, SETH!" I emphasized on his name. And with that I walked towards Edwards' room. I was really tried and I just wanted to go to bed. I could fall asleep anywhere so I picked tonight to be floor night. Every night I pick a different place to sleep. See how long I could sleep there for. Usually it isn't very long but, the floor seems to be an exception. So I just fell towards the floor and once I hit the floor I fell asleep. You all must be wondering, ' well no duh, your unconscious.' Well actually I wasn't. What with me being half vampire and all it will have to do a lot more to do that. But at some point in the night someone picked me up and put me in bed. Because I can't sleep walk nor did I wake up and go in the bed. I quickly jumped up because I most certainly do not want to be in the same bed as where Bella and Edward almost did "it". When I went to go downstairs someone was at my door.