Chapter 8

(The word count is a big deal last chapter because it is the year that I am graduating high school! Anyways the chapters will always be in Melanie's POV unless otherwise stated)
We arrived at their house and it was amazing! Of course I should expect nothing less from the Cullen's. There houses were always amazing! I walked into the parlor and sat down on the couch. Edward then went to go get Carlisle and Esme. I loved them both dearly but ever since I found out I belong to this family, I didn't talk or speak to anyone. Soon Edward returned with Carlisle and Esme. Once they looked at me, they sped on over. They hugged me and told me that they loved me. All I did was roll my eyes. I didn't even hug them back. Once they did their hug, they looked at me like they were waiting for an explanation as to why I am here. "All I came here for was to show you what I have told your kids and grandkid. Also her boy-toy/wolf-boy." I then took the parlor remote and turned on the tv. I then turned on twilight. I started to mouth all of the lines and saw Bella with her mouth open. She then sped over to me and took the remote out of my hands. She then turned off the tv and glared at me. I put my hands up on defense and said, "I didn't record you. I don't know who did but someone did. All I know is that your secret is out there but people don't even know it yet." I smirked at the end. But what really surprised me was what happened next.....

——————————————————————
I am so sry but the house that I wanted didn't want to load. I will try to get it in the next chapter but I can't promise anything.
Love ya!!!! 😘😍❤️