37 (Day 44-53). Rizee's Week

Author's Note: IF you couldn't tell/haven't actually been reading this fanfic, Rizee has been MIA from D'Qar ever since Opi's death. So this chapter will be resuming where we left off with her :)

I fell back into the seat of the X-wing, looking into space but not seeing it, sitting in the ship but not feeling it, floating in outer space, nothing.

Opi was dead.

I knew what I had to do.

_____

My hand floated towards the throttle of the X-wing and found a good grip.

Then my hand slammed downwards, throwing my ship into hyperspace. I knew exactly where I needed to go. When I was younger and in the clutches of Rav and his pirates, I had listened to their conversations for this specific reason -- because some day I had known this exact day would come.

I consistently checked the coordinates of where I was heading as I flew threw the areas of the galaxy.

I slowed out of hyperspace when I reached the planet of Coruscant. I soared into the atmosphere and smoothly guided my ship towards the part of the massive city that I needed to reach.

The sky was filled with countless ships of all sizes, colors, and shapes that zoomed to and fro; the city was grey in the daylight due to overpopulation and pollution; the skyline was massive and intimidating, filled with large, monochromatic buildings that towered into the atmosphere.

I guided my ship towards a grey landing pad that stood in front of a particularly gigantic and midnight black corporate building. I looked up at the sleek cylindrical building with incredible hatred. I knew who resides in that black building and that's exactly who I was coming for.

The landing pad attendants rushed to my ship. I handed them the license and registration, hopping out of the ship and not paying attention to them. I didn't care that they were gawking at me because I was from the Resistance, and so was my ship. I walked towards the building's entrance with a stone countenance and a deathly swagger.

I stepped over the threshold into the clean building. The pristine walls, tiled floors, and arched ceilings were all white.

"Hi, may I help you?" A sparkling attendant asked me from behind a futuristically white desk that was positioned by an elevator. I walked towards her.

I was wearing a black shirt, tan and tattered cargo pants, my black combat boots, and a utility belt. The belt hid a blaster and within the pockets of my cargo pants were several weapons of my own choice. I was here for a reason.

When I reached the front of her desk I pulled my blaster out of my pocket and set it on top of the desk while keeping it firmly gripped in my hand. "I need to know if Mr. and Mrs. Seel are in the office today."

The woman's eyes widened, her mouth slightly parted in both surprise and fear, and she nodded quickly and shakily.

Without another word towards her, I slid the blaster off the desk and back to my side. I made my way calmly to the elevator and pressed the 'up' button.

As I was riding to the top of the building I thought of exactly what I needed to say.

I reached the topmost floor and exited the elevator. The hallway was white, like most of the other buildings, and chock full of doors on either side. I walked by each threshold, slowly listening for voices, but found none.

I reached the door at the end of the hallway and finally heard something -- music and shrill, womanly laughter. I tried to open the door using the knob but it was locked.