Chapter 1 - Crazy Fan

Ashleigh's POV--

*16 years old*

I was sat at home on my laptop on twitter whilst listening to The Vamps album I was so excited because they had announced they were going on tour and they were coming to an arena near me I was so happy that I had to get tickets to go and see them I couldn't risk not going to see them especially Brad. God I love everything about him his hair, eyes, smile and his voice.

I went downstairs to find my mum in the kitchen cooking dinner " Mum can i ask you something" "What's is it dear?" she asked turning round to face me " You know how much i like the vamps well they are doing a tour and i was wondering if i could get tickets to see them" she turned back round to do dinner and sighed " I know how much you like them but i don't have the money at the moment to pay for your ticket because i lost my job today and I'm really sorr-

Before my mum could finish i ran upstairs into my room crying my eyes out this was my only chance to see them and I couldn't. When i calmed down a bit i went back on to twitter to see what Brad was up to and he had uploaded a picture of himself which made me feel much happier, i knew every time i saw a picture or even a tweet from him it would always put a smile on my face and he was the one who would heal me if i had any problems or help me through my day.

Even though he doesn't know who i am and he will never see me i still feel like he with me all time. But i know that i will never see him i'm just like all the other crazy fans obsessing over some boy who i like very much, but for me it's different i feel like i'm in love with him even though i have never met or know him personally i love him very much.

I felt bad about walking away from my mum so i decided to go down stairs and apologize to her. I saw her sitting in the kitchen with a cup of coffee and red puffy eyes, i felt really guilty about what i had done so i sat down in the chair next to her "i'm really sorry for earlier mum, i didn't know that you had lost your job and shouldn't have walked away i'm reall-" "it's ok sweet heart i know how much you like the vamps so i decided to get the money what i had been saving for something else to pay for a ticket for the concert for you" she smiled "Mum you didn't have to do that for me, but really you got me a ticket your not joking are you!" i said excitedly "i'm not and guess what its front row" she chuckled "oh my god thank you so much mum" i said whilst hugging her so tightly i swear she couldn't breath "it's ok dear now please let go of me before i get crushed" she just managed to breath out. 

I went back upstairs and jumped on to my bed and straight on to twitter and tweeted the vamps.

@TheVampsBand OMG I GOT FRONT ROW TICKETS TO YOUR SHOW I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ESPECIALLY @thevampsbrad :) xx LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCHHH YEAHHH I'M SCREAMING!!!!

That night i went to sleep thinking about the concert and what it would be like if Brad looked at me or even touched i would scream.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked the first chapter make sure to read on if you are enjoying it :) - Cara xx