Chapter 2 - Concert Cancelled

Ashleigh's POV--

*still 16 years old*

I woke up that morning to someone tapping my shoulder, as my eyes fluttered open i saw my mum standing there with a sad look on her face at first i thought she was tired but then i realised she wasn't she was actually sad. I quickly sat up and gave her a confused looked "whats wrong mum?" i asked her in a worried voice "i had a email from the owner of the arena" "and what did they say?" i was started to get worried now i hope they haven't done what i think they have done "there was a huge fire at the aren-aa and the-yy cancell-ed all shows i'm really sorr-yy sweet heart" she just managed to choke out. I sat there in silence for ages, my one and only chance lost. It would take ages to rebuild the arena and it won't be done in time and i can't go anywhere else because the other shows are sold out.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when i felt my mum pull me in for a hug "i'm really sorry hun" "its not your fault don't worry mum, why dont you go back to bed its 6:00am and its a weekend so we can have a lie in" i forced a smile to show my mum i was alright, but deep down i was heart broken by the fact not only i couldn't see the vamps play i couldn't see the one and only boy that meant so much too me Brad.

When my mum left the room i shut the door and went on to twitter again.

@TheVampsBand I can't believe it after getting front row tickets the show was cancelled i feel so emotional right now and i can't even see my boy @thevampsbrad :'(

After that i shut my laptop screen and decided to go out even if it was really early i needed to get out of this house and let off steam. I quickly got dressed and walked out the house not even warning my mum where i was going. I plugged in my headphones and listened to one of my favourite songs

Somebody To You - from the Vamps of course, and made my way down to where the arena was it wasn't very far from me so i walked to near where it was, i couldn't get close to the arena as it was all fenced off but i just stood there looking at it for ages imagining what it would be like if i saw the Vamps playing there on the stage and Brad looking at me every so often giving me a flirty look and winking at me, i laughed at the thought but in reality i knew that would never happen not to me there are prettier girls then me in the world he would rather choose them then me.

From that day on i decided not to bother with twitter or the Vamps again because i knew that i would never meet them and i would never meet my one and only love Brad. i literally gave up on fangirling i never listened to there music again i ripped all my posters down i took everything away to make me not think about them again. From now on i'm going to focus on life not boybands, not twitterand not Brad.