Chapter 5 - Hi I'm Brad

Ashleigh POV--

I didn't know what to do at this moment, but it looked like i didn't have to do anything because he was heading straight in my direction, i started to get really worked up and nervous i just wanted to be like a teenager and scream in face and say that i love him so much and i want a picture with him but i knew to stay calm and not over react.

I was sweating as he reached my table and cleared his throat "Is this seat taken" he smiled bringing out all his tiny blemishes in his face and his shiny big brown eyes they were perfect "errm no of course please sit down" i smiled "Hi i'm Brad nice to meet you" he smiled holding his hand out for me to shake it "Ashleigh" i said whilst shaking his hand. "So Ashleigh what's a pretty girl like you sitting in a cafe all by yourself when you could be walking around in this beautiful sunshine?" i literally melted at his words he called me pretty no boy has ever said that to me and to have my teenage crush say it to me was even more shocking.

"Well i was hungry so i came to eat" he chuckled at my response which made me giggle a bit "well how about we finish this coffee first  and i'll take you around one of London's parks" he asked me "of but won't you get seen by fa-" he cut me off by saying "don't worry about the fans they won't say anything because they are all still in school and besides i already knew you was a fan to because i saw you keep looking at me and you looked nervous when i walked over so i figured it out" he chuckled "was i really that obvious" whoops that wasn't meant to come out loud, he laughed again "your cute you know that and very pretty too" he smiled "thank you" i could feel my self blushing in embarressment that Brad called me pretty again.

When we had finished our coffee Brad took me to the park it was beautiful the sun shining the white fluffy clouds over us it was the perfect scene. We walked over to this bench under a tree and decided to sit down "so how you liking London so far Ashleigh" "it's great it's so beautiful and huge" "I know it is its like my second home, well it is my second home because this is where me and my bandmates do a lot of recording and writing, but i wish i could go back home i haven't been for about a year because we have been touring a lot around the world and i miss my family" he said with a sad expression on his face " i miss my family too, well my mum, i moved here as part of my job and i haven't even been here a whole day and i already miss her so much".

After sitting on the bench talking for a while i decided it was time to go. "I think it's time we should get going it's starting to get late" "yeah i think your right i'll walk you back to your place before we get mobbed" he chuckled realising that crazy teens will be out and then we started walking back to my place.

We had just reached the front of my apartment door when Brad turned round and placed both of my hands in his and said "i really enjoyed this day with you Ashleigh and i really liked your company, you are a very beautiful girl who has the most perfect smile, gorgeous brown eyes and a lovely personality and it would mean a lot if you would like to go out with me on a date this weekend" he smiled slighly blushing in embarressment "of course i would love to Brad it would mean a lot to me".

He gave me a little soft peck on my cheek and gave me his number and said good bye as i walked into my apartment. I watched him as he walked away down the hall and when i couldn't see him i went into my apartment and screamed my head off i was acting like a teenager again.

When i had calmed down i went back to the real world and realised what am i doing i have a job to do i can't be acting like a teenager agian i don't have time for relationships and i did promise my self not to think about him again, but i ended up meeting him and i am going on a date with him this weekend, but i'm having second thoughts about this date should i ring him and tell him i can't come or do i forget everything and enjoy something which i never had as a teenager. my first love.