Epilogue

Brad's POV--

Me and Ashleigh have been together for 1 year and half now and thankfully Ashleigh didn't receive any hate from the fans which was a good thing, sometimes the fans would ask for pictures with her and ask her to sign things which is cute because she enjoys meeting them. We also moved in together into a new house and Ashleigh is now manager at her work place to which is even better because we decided to have a holiday which was very fun.

Since we came back off holiday Ashleigh has been feeling sick and has been throwing up a lot so we are just at the doctors to see what's wrong with her. The doctor called Ashleigh in to the room and he asked her a few questions and then he asked something what I thought he wouldn't ask "Have you took a pregnancy test?" we both choked when he said that "no i haven't why?" she said "because these are some of the symptoms you have when your pregnant" "oh i see i will go and get one" "no need we can do it right here" the doctor said.

Ashleigh's POV--

I sat nervously waiting for my results with Brad "what happens if I'm pregnant Brad" i asked him "it doesn't matter if your pregnant babe i will be here to support our child and besides who doesn't love a little baby" he chuckled. Just then the doctor walked into the room "we have your results, congratulations your pregnant" he said shaking our hands "how far gone am i?" "we can do a scan if you like to see" "yes please" i said happy at the thought me and Brad were having a baby. He put this cold gel on my stomach and placed the scanner on my stomach and i saw a tiny thing on the screen "Brad thats our baby" i said pointing at the screen "Brad are you are you crying?" "no i just have something in my eye" he was crying "you are about 3 weeks pregnant" the doctor told me and printed a scan picture of our baby and gave it to us.

When we got home we went and sat on the couch and i kept looking at my stomach "i can't believe our baby is inside there" Brad said touching my stomach with his hands and kissing it lightly "and i can't believe i ever met you and look where we are now having a beautiful baby" i said looking at Brad "I love you Ashleigh and you too little baby" he said kissing my head and my stomach "i love you too Brad"